This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom bungalow for sale
Moorfield Road, PRESTWICK
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
Completely renovated semi-detached chalet bungalow in the ever popular area of Moorfield Road in Prestwick. This property has been extensively renovated inside and out and features accommodation extending to 2 double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, front & rear gardens and garage.
Completely refurbished 2 bedroom, semi-detached chalet bungalow in sought after Moorfield Road in Prestwick. This property is in a truly walk-in condition and accommodation includes 2 double bedrooms, large lounge with dining area, bathroom, dining kitchen, easily maintained gardens and garage.
The great sized lounge with dining area offers views over the front & rear gardens and benefits from an electric flame effect fire with wooden and marble surround, twin ceiling lights and plenty of electrical sockets.
The dining kitchen has been fitted out to a very high standard and features a range of wall and floor units, sink & drainer, oven & hob with cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer and back door access to the rear garden.
The tasteful bathroom features a bath with an over-head shower, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. There is also a side facing double glazed window.
Both the upstairs bedrooms are doubles, one with built in wardrobes whilst the other has plenty of room to accommodate two double wardrobes.
The front garden is easily maintained being laid to gravel and a slabbed area providing off-street parking. The walled rear garden is laid mostly to lawn with slabbed areas and benefits from an attractive seating area to enjoy the garden, a raised flowerbed and two newly built feature rockerys .
The single garage offers parking for a vehicle or valuable storage space. The garage is supplied with main power, lighting and plumbing.
Lounge 21' 6" at max x 11' 6" at max ( 6.55m at max x 3.51m at max )
Dining Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 1 13' 11" at max, restricted height x 11' 8" at max, restricted height ( 4.24m at max, restricted height x 3.56m at max, restricted height )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" at max, restricted height x 9' 2" at max, restricted height ( 3.61m at max, restricted height x 2.79m at max, restricted height )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.