Shop for saleBroadway, London
1,540 sq. ft.
- 1,540 sq ft (143 sq m)
- Use class orders: A5 Hot Food Take away
- A ground floor A5 shop unit currently trading as Ealing Pizza & Chicken Restaurant, Take Away & Delivery occupying an excellent trading position on this very bush High Street close to Ealing Town Cent
- The unit comprises a single fronted property occupying a mid terraced building with benefit of having a tiled floor, tables and chairs with seating for 10 persons, WC, counter, door refrigerated maki
- The basement is split into various area for storage, office space and toilets.
- Use A5.
- The property is held by way of a full repairing and insuring lease with a term remaining of 13.5 years approx with 5 yearly rent reviews.
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this ground floor A5 shop unit currently trading as Ealing Pizza & Chicken Restaurant, Take Away & Delivery occupying an excellent trading position on this very bush High Street close to Ealing Town Centre surrounded by numerous restaurants, bars, cafes and within easy walking distance to West Ealing Railway Station.
The unit comprises a single fronted property occupying a mid terraced building with benefit of having a tiled floor, tables and chairs with seating for 10 persons, WC, counter, door refrigerated making table with refrigerated topping section, chicken pressure cookers, double deep fryer, stainless steel extractor plus stainless steel cladding to the walls to cooking area, walk in cold room, walk in deep freezer and fully fitted kitchen and preparation area to the rear.
The basement is split into various area for storage, office space and toilets.
The property is held by way of a full repairing and insuring lease with a term remaining of 13.5 years approx with 5 yearly rent reviews. It is understand that the lease was granted within the security of Tenure Provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, part 2 as amended.
Rental £33,000 per annum exclusive.
Premium £99,950 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, business, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Business rates we have been advised by the owner that the current rates payable are £9,600 per annum with all interested parties recommended to make their own enquiries to the local rating authority at Ealing Council.
Opening hours Monday until Sunday 11.30 am to 11pm.
Size 1,540 sq ft approx with the shop being 787 sq ft approx and basement 754 sq ft approx.
Staff owner managed with 4 staff.
Turnover with the current turnover we believe to be in the region of £234,000 per annum with potential to increase.
Utilities with all main services are we understand connected.
Local authority Ealing.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012 or www.warrenanthony.co.uk
Warren Anthony have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. The buyer advised to obtain verification from their own solicitor.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-34027620.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25494441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.