3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStuart Road, Acomb, York
Sold STC £129,995
- End-Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Garden To Rear
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Amenities & A64
- Viewing A Must!
A fantastic and well priced three bedroom end-terrace property situated close to amenities and transport links with a generous garden to the rear. Having been well maintained throughout the property offers spacious living accommodation with superb kitchen / dining room.
A fantastic and well priced three bedroom end-terrace property situated close to amenities and transport links with a generous garden to the rear. Having been well maintained throughout the property offers spacious living accommodation with superb kitchen / dining room, uPVC double glazing and off street parking to the front.
In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, wc/cloakroom, three bedrooms to the first floor and a three piece bathroom. Externally there is off street parking to the front with double gates leading to car port and access to a generous garden to the rear.
Viewing is highly recommended and now invited
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0199-2876-6645-9722-8011.
Carpeted flooring, ceiling light point, radiator and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.76m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, carpeted flooring, ceiling light point, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 4" x 10' ( 4.67m x 3.05m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher and space for dryer. Two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation,vinyl flooring, ceiling light point, radiator and door to storage cupboard.
Low flush wc, vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls, ceiling light point and uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Carpeted flooring, spindle balustrade, ceiling light point, loft access and uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, carpeted flooring, ceiling light point, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, carpeted flooring, ceiling light point, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.67m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, carpeted flooring, ceiling light point and radiator.
Fitted with a panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. Also features vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls, ceiling light point, radiator, extractor, door to boiler cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The front garden is laid to concrete and provides off street parking and the double gated access at the side leads into the car port.
The rear garden features both lawned and decking areas, a brick built outhouse with fenced perimeters. Access at the side of the property leads to an understairs storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34032643.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR102748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.