This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Harvey Clough Road, Sheffield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom semi detached
- Can be easily converted back to three bedrooms
- Within easy access to Graves Park & amenities within Norton Lees
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Additional outhouses
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Offering no upward chain is this delightfully presented, originally designed three bedroom semi detached property which has been converted to two bedrooms to provide larger accommodation. The property offers gas central heating, double glazing, modern kitchen & bathroom with conservatory.
Offering no upward chain is this delightfully presented, originally designed three bedroom semi detached property which has been converted to two bedrooms to provide larger accommodation. The property offers gas central heating, double glazing and modern kitchen and bathroom with conservatory to the rear. A driveway to the front provides off road parking and landscaped gardens to the front and rear. A further rear garden WC with garden utility room and garden summer house with additional outhouse. The property is situated within an established residential area close to local amenities including close access to Graves Park which provides a wide range of recreational activities. An early viewing through the selling agent is highly recommended through the selling agent.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 2228-8934-6289-9439-5930.
A front entrance double glazed door leads into lobby with single radiator and stairs rising to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 11" x 14' 4" ( 3.94m x 4.37m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window with two radiators, laminate flooring, TV point and electric fire to recess area. Coving to ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 8' 5" x 15' 11" Maximum measurements ( 2.57m x 4.85m Maximum measurements )
With part tiling to the floor and to the kitchen areas, having a range of base and wall units with work tops. A single radiator, tiling to splash back areas, breakfast bar with integrated electric hob and extractor above. Electric oven, inset 1 1/2 sink with mixer tap to work tops. A rear facing double glazed window and wall mounted telephone point. A side entrance door giving access to the side porch.
To the dining area is a radiator and rear facing patio doors giving access to the:
Conservatory 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
With ceramic tiling to the floor and single radiator. Rear facing double glazed double doors give access to the back garden.
With wall mounted central heating boiler, door gives access to the front and rear gardens. Tiled flooring.
Rear Storm Porch
Which opens to give access to the:
With power and points, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dryer. Space for fridge. Sink to tiled work tops and further work shop area with wall mounted electric heater.
First Floor Landing
With a side facing double glazed obscure window.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 16' 1" Maximum measurements overall ( 3.61m x 4.90m Maximum measurements overall )
Please note: This bedroom has been adapted to provide larger accommodation for the current owners, but can easily be converted back to provide two separate bedrooms with the construction of a dividing wall, with the necessary alterations and permissions. With two front facing double glazed windows, single radiator, fitted wardrobes to one wall providing ample storage and hanging space and TV point.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.34m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, single radiator and fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Please note: This room is for storage purposes only.
With a rear facing Velux window, ample under eave storage space and is boarded out.
Fitted with an attractive modern suite comprising; panelled bath with side shower screen and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. A range of tiling to splash back areas with further mirror tiling to one wall. A rear facing double glazed window and feature brushed steel shaver point to wall. One wall light point and wall mounted heated towel rail.
Landscaped Rear Garden
Which is mainly laid to lawn with stone and raised borders. A stone path leads down to rear outhouses. Please not: The rear garden has a cottage feel and design, with patio area for entertaining and garden furniture. With an outside WC, with a built in store cupboard housing the water butt. With two further patio areas to the rear which again give access to summer house, having heating. Leading to the:
Garden Entertainment Room
Which is currently being used by the current owners as a 'Country Bar' with wooden flooring and beams to ceiling. Bar area with sink, darts board and a range of seating. Please note: This room could easily be converted to a playroom/ office and as an extra addition of accommodation to the property. To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden with driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.