Shop for saleAbbey Parade, London
1,700 sq. ft. | £75,000
- 1,700 sq ft (157 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- A well established Italian restaurant having been trading for 25 years approx situated on Hanger Lane a major road in the Ealing and Park Royal areas of London.
- It forms the western most part of the A406 North Circular Road as it runs north from Gunnersbury Avenue as it crosses the A4020 Uxbridge Road at Ealing Common where it meets with the A40 Western Avenu
- This complex and busy junction includes the Hanger Lane Underground Station.
- The ground floor has been refurbished to an immaculate standard with bar entrance leading to 85 persons approx cover restaurant to include air conditioning, CCTV, WCs and kitchen to the rear with acce
- Use A3 with alcoholic licence for bottles or cans of alcoholic beverage for consumption off the premises.
- The property will be offered by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of 15 years with 5 yearly rent reviews.
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established Italian restaurant having been trading for 25 years approx situated on Hanger Lane a major road in the Ealing and Park Royal areas of London.
It forms the western most part of the A406 North Circular Road as it runs north from Gunnersbury Avenue as it crosses the A4020 Uxbridge Road at Ealing Common where it meets with the A40 Western Avenue at the Hanger Lane Gyratory System.
This complex and busy junction includes the Hanger Lane Underground Station.
The ground floor has been refurbished to an immaculate standard with bar entrance leading to 85 persons approx cover restaurant to include air conditioning, CCTV, WCs and kitchen to the rear with access for deliveries and parking to the side with various storage areas throughout.
Use A3 with alcoholic licence for bottles or cans of alcoholic beverage for consumption off the premises.
The property will be offered by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of 15 years with 5 yearly rent reviews. It is understood that the lease will be granted within the security of Tenure Provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 part 2 as amended.
Rental £50,000 per annum exclusive.
Premium £75,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, fixtures and fittings.
Business rates we have been advised by the owner that the current rates payable are £8,100 with all interested parties recommended to make their own enquiries to the local rating authority at Ealing Council.
Opening hours Monday - Friday 12pm to 3pm and 6pm to 11pm and Saturday 6pm to 11.30pm and Sunday closed.
Size 1,700 sq ft approx.
Staff owner managed with 8 staff.
Turnover with we believe a current turnover in the region of £286,000 per annum with potential to increase.
Utilities with all main services are we understand connected.
Local authority Ealing.
Legal costs with the ingoing tenant to bear all costs including those of the freeholder.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012 or www.warrenanthony.co.uk
Warren Anthony have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. The buyer advised to obtain verification from their own solicitor.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-34032741.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25494667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.