2 bedroom apartment for saleGadfield Court, Atherton, Manchester
- First floor apartment in popular development
- Modern style open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Two bedrooms & white bathroom/wc
- Communal grounds & allocated parking
- Entryphone, Pvc double glazing & gas central heating
- Stylish FULLY FURNISHED home -fantastic opportunity
FIRST FLOOR STYLISH APARTMENT ON GADBURY FOLD........Boulter and Barrow are delighted to offer for sale this modern apartment which is located on the ever popular Gadbury Fold development. Well presented throughout and offering a contemporary layout, this fabulous home must certainly be viewed in order for it to be appreciated. The accommodation briefly comprises: Ground floor communal entrance with stairs rising to the first floor, private reception hall with entryphone system, open plan living/dining/kitchen with French doors with Juliet style railing, two bedrooms and modern bathroom with a white suite. Externally there are communal grounds and one allocated parking space. The property enjoys gas central heating , Pvc double glazing and easy access to the Atherleigh bypass and road system for onward travel via the motorway network. Superb buy for first time buyer, single person, couple or even an investor. Offered for sale, fully furnished (with the exception of the bed and the TV) - fantastic opportunity!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2376949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boulter & Barrow, Leigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.