This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale
Duncryne Place, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
- Energy Rating D
- Ground Floor Flat
- Hall, Lounge,
- Bedroom, Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Electric Heating
Ground Floor Flat comprising of Entrance Hallway, Spacious Lounge with aspects to the rear, Fitted Kitchen, Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes, and Shower Room with walk in shower.Security Door Entry, Electric Heating, Parking & Communal Gardens. Energy Rating D.
Offered to the market in good internal condition is this ground floor flat The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, bright spacious lounge with aspects to the rear of the property, from there access through to the kitchen, which has a range of base and wall mounted storage units with aspects to the rear. Also within the flat is a good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes. The shower room has two piece suite and an adapted walk in shower. Furthermore the property has security door entry , electric heating, private parking to the rear and communal gardens. Duncryne Place is located within the Bishopbriggs area of Glasgow which is conveniently situated for passage into Glasgow city centre and beyond via established road networks and public transport facilities. Destinations further a field are easily accessible via motorway links. Viewing is strongly recommended by the selling agent in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer
Lounge 21' 5" x 10' 3" ( 6.53m x 3.12m )
Good sized lounge with aspects to the front and access through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.69m x 1.96m )
Range of base and wall mounted storage units with aspects to the rear.
Two piece suite and also adapted walk in shower
Bedroom L-Shaped Room 15' 5" (max inc fitted wardrobes) x 8' 4" + 13' 4" x 3' into recess (4.70m (max inc fitted wardrobes) x 2.54m + 4.06m x 0.91m into recess )
Good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes and aspects to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.