1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleDuncryne Place, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
- Energy Rating D
- Ground Floor Flat
- Hall, Lounge,
- Bedroom, Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Electric Heating
Ground Floor Flat comprising of Entrance Hallway, Spacious Lounge with aspects to the rear, Fitted Kitchen, Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes, and Shower Room with walk in shower.Security Door Entry, Electric Heating, Parking & Communal Gardens. Energy Rating D.
Offered to the market in good internal condition is this ground floor flat The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, bright spacious lounge with aspects to the rear of the property, from there access through to the kitchen, which has a range of base and wall mounted storage units with aspects to the rear. Also within the flat is a good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes. The shower room has two piece suite and an adapted walk in shower. Furthermore the property has security door entry , electric heating, private parking to the rear and communal gardens. Duncryne Place is located within the Bishopbriggs area of Glasgow which is conveniently situated for passage into Glasgow city centre and beyond via established road networks and public transport facilities. Destinations further a field are easily accessible via motorway links. Viewing is strongly recommended by the selling agent in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer
Lounge 21' 5" x 10' 3" ( 6.53m x 3.12m )
Good sized lounge with aspects to the front and access through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.69m x 1.96m )
Range of base and wall mounted storage units with aspects to the rear.
Two piece suite and also adapted walk in shower
Bedroom L-Shaped Room 15' 5" (max inc fitted wardrobes) x 8' 4" + 13' 4" x 3' into recess (4.70m (max inc fitted wardrobes) x 2.54m + 4.06m x 0.91m into recess )
Good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes and aspects to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34049486.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS103517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.