This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Marsh Close, Harvington, WR11 8JE
- Well Appointed Detached Family Home
- Set in a Secluded Corner Position
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Utility & Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms with En Suite to the Master
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden with Pleasing Rural Aspect
Tenure: FreeholdTHIS WELL APPOINTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME IS PRESENTED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, IS SET IN A SECLUDED CORNER POSITION AND ENJOYS AN OPEN ASPECT TO THE REAR OVERLOOKING FIELDS. THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF HARVINGTON, WHICH LIES CLOSE TO THE HISTORIC TOWNS OF EVESHAM AND STRATFORD UPON AVON, IS SERVED BY A LOCAL STORE, POST OFFICE, CHURCH, FIRST SCHOOL AND TWO PUBS.
The property offers well appointed accommodation comprising a reception hall, a living room, study, separate dining room, a modern fitted kitchen breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom. There are four bedrooms with an en suite to the master and a family bathroom. Outside provides off road parking space, an integral double garage with an electric door and an enclosed rear garden with a pleasing rural aspect.