Shop for saleHigh Road, London
1,850 sq. ft.
- 1,850 sq ft (171 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a highly visible and prominent Pepe's Piri Piri franchise in Leytonstone within walking distance to Leytonstone Overground Station and easy access to transport links a
- It comprises single fronted premises with basement and all newly fitted we understand 7 months ago approx to include hardwood flooring, counter, 2 computers for ordering till system with printer, CCTV
- Use A3/A5.
- Available by way of a full repairing and insuring lease with 9 years approx remaining subject to 5 yearly rent reviews.
- Rental £20,000 per annum exclusive.
- Premium £190,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, fixtures and fittings.
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this excellent opportunity to acquire a highly visible and prominent Pepe's Piri Piri franchise in Leytonstone within walking distance to Leytonstone Overground Station and easy access to transport links and A40 motorway.
It comprises single fronted premises with basement and all newly fitted we understand 7 months ago approx to include hardwood flooring, counter, 2 computers for ordering till system with printer, CCTV system, disabled WC, 28 covers, open plan kitchen area with pressure fryer, HCW5 display, chicken pressure cooker, double deep fat fryerm combination oven 6 grill, chip dumper, breading table, bun warmer, 3 burner archway grill, 2 door fridges, speed pack table with insulated drawers, walk in fridge and 2 freezers in the basement.
Available by way of a full repairing and insuring lease with 9 years approx remaining subject to 5 yearly rent reviews.
Rental £20,000 per annum exclusive.
Premium £190,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, business, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Business rates we have been advised by the owner that the current rates payable are £2,500 via small business rate relief with all interested parties recommended to make their own enquiries to the local authority at Waltham Forest.
Opening hours 11 am until late 7 days a week.
Size 1,850 sq ft approx.
Staff owner managed with 11 staff.
Turnover with weekly turnover we understand in excess of £7,000 per week.
Utilities with all main services are we understand connected.
Local authority Waltham Forest.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Warren Anthony charges a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for proposed tenants. This fee is non refundable after the references have been taken up, whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held by Warren Anthony in their client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and any prospective purchaser and/or tenant should satisfy themselves as to their condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves, the lessors, vendors and their agents give notice of the following.
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on 01923 220 012 or www.warrenanthony.co.uk
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-34091664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25509089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.