Commercial Property for saleWilliam Street, Gilfach, Bargoed, Caerphilly
- Dwelling/Land Spanning Approximately 1500sqm
- Current Planning Consent For 10 Properties
- Opportunity For A Further 5 Properties Subject To Planning Consent
- Development Has Superb Flexibility
- Potential For Original Dwelling
- Conveniently Located
- Excellent Transport Links
- Commercial Dwelling With Offices And Workshop
- Potential For Flats
- Potential Bungalow Conversion
Roberts and Co are pleased to offer for sale by private treaty this excellent flexible development opportunity. The site spans approximately 1500 sqm and currently sits as a commercial premises. The development site currently has outline planning permission for 10 dwellings, due to the size and diversity of the site we are reliably informed that the development presents further potential subject to local planning.
Location: The development is located within short proximity to Bargoed town centre which is currently undergoing extensive re-generation and offers good local amenities, transport links including road, bus and rail.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a flexible development. For further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact the agent; Roberts & Co, 107 High Street, Blackwood NP12 1AD - 01495 232132.
Property ref: 121_1620_2557084
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-34105252.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2557084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts & Co, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.