4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitley Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Older style semi detached house
- Four bedrooms, Three reception rooms
- Ground floor shower room & WC
- First floor bathroom
- Off road parking
- Lanwed rear garden
- Chain Free
- Viewing highly recommended
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this four bedroom, three reception room semi detached house located in the Seaside area of Eastbourne and conveniently situated close to local shops, schools and other local amenities. Viewing highly recommended.
An opportunity to acquire an older style semi detached house located in the popular Seaside area of Eastbourne. The property benefits from a bay fronted living room with feature fireplace, sitting room with feature fireplace, dining room with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen, ground floor shower room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a further fitted kitchen and a fitted bathroom. On the second floor there is a further double bedroom. Outside there is off road parking suitable for one vehicle to the front of the property, whilst to the rear there is a good sized lawned garden. The property is also conveniently situated close to local shops, schools and other local amenities. Chain Free. Viewing highly recommended.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0296-2870-6640-9872-8505.
Obscure panel glazed wooden front door opening into
With obscure double glazed door leading to
With radiator, stairs to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboard.
Living Room 14' into bay window x 11' 3" ( 4.27m into bay window x 3.43m )
With radiator, feature fireplace with surround and built in storage cupboards to either side and bay window to front aspect.
Sitting Room 10' 11" into recess x 14' 5" ( 3.33m into recess x 4.39m )
With radiator, feature fire place with surround, window to rear aspect and door leading to rear garden.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
With radiator, feature open fire place with brick built surround, window to side aspect and paneled door leading to:
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a range of wall mounted and base units with work surface over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, space for freestanding cooker, window to side aspect, door leading to side aspect, wall mounted boiler and door leading to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a corner shower cubicle shower cubicle and vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, radiator, window to side aspect and door leading to:
Fitted with a single suite comprising a low level WC and window to rear aspect.
Stairs from entrance hall rising to
First Floor Landing
With stairs to second floor landing, built in airing cupboard and radiator.
First Floor Kitchen 7' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.29m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units with work surface over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for freestanding cooker and fridge, part tiled walls, wall mounted boiler and window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 17' 4" into recess x 14' into bay ( 5.28m into recess x 4.27m into bay )
Currently in use by the present owners as a living room/dining room and comprising a feature fireplace and surround, radiator and bay window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
With radiator, built in storage cupboard with additional shelving, feature fire place with surround and window to rear aspect.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a paneled enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, part tiled walls, radiator and obscure window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.90m )
With radiator, pedestal wash hand basin and window to side aspect.
Stairs from firs floor rising to
Second Floor Landing
With door leading to roof storage space and door to:
Bedroom Four 17' 6" x 11' 7" max ( 5.33m x 3.53m max )
With radiator, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled surround and window to side aspect.
To front of the property there is off road parking suitable for one vehicle accessed via a dropped kerb and double gates.
To the front of the property there is a tiled path leading to the front door with an area of concrete hard standing to one side providing the off road parking and side access gate leading to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is a concrete patio area with side gate and brick built storage shed and leading to a good sized lawned area with a wide selection of tree, mature shrub and flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN105986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.