3 bedroom detached house for salePark Place, Stirling
Offers in Excess of £379,000
- 3 Double Bedroom Villa with
- SELF CONTAINED ANNEX
- Breakfasting kitchen
- GCH/DG/Off Road Parking
- Ref FB
NEW PRICE : The main 3 bedroom house offers extensive accommodation over two levels with an attached self-contained one bedroom annex providing an ideal granny flat or potential letting /office accommodation.
NEW PRICE : Attractive detached stone built one and a half storey cottage style property with attached granny annex well situated within the Kings Park area. The main house comprises rec hall, sitting room with marble fireplace and dining area, family room, breakfasting kitchen, downstairs bedroom and wc. Upstairs : 2 double bedrooms ( 1 ensuite) and family bathroom.The annex offers hall, lounge with patio doors to the garden , kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. Attractive front and rear gardens. Monobloc deiveway . Further parking to the rear. Gas central Heating . Predominately Double Glazed.
The main house offers extensive accommodation over two levels which comprises of imposing turreted entrance porch, welcoming hallway, well proportioned open plan sitting /dining room with marble feature fireplace, family room, modern fitted kitchen with ample floor and wall units and space for a dining table, fabulous refurbished bathroom with new 3-piece suite, three double bedrooms with one providing an en-suite shower room.
The self-contained annex provides an ideal granny or teenager flat, which is accessed either directly from the garden or from the main home and consists of entrance, hallway, sitting room, kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. All rooms are presented to a good standard with bright fresh décor throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard. Large storage provision throughout including fitted wardrobes.
To the front of the house is a monoblock driveway allowing off road parking for 2-3 family sized cars. A substantial stonewall together with impressive wrought iron gates. The front gardens are mainly laid to lawn with surrounding borders. To the rear are sizeable and more private gardens, which benefit from the south facing position. The gardens are predominately laid to lawn with mature plants, trees and shrubs. A bright patio area has been created to make the most of the lovely setting. Access to the rear can be made by way of a communal drive which leads to further parking provision. A garage is also situated here but is now used exclusively for storage.
Predominately Double Glazed Gas Central Heating
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as swimming, indoor bowling, golf, tennis and squash are close by. Schools - Allans Primary School and Stirling High School. Stirling University, Dollar Academy, Morrisons Academy .
Lounge 26' 4" x 13' 11" Widest ( 8.03m x 4.24m Widest )
Sitting Room 16' 6" x 10' 10" plus door recess ( 5.03m x 3.30m plus door recess )
Kitchen 23' x 7' ( 7.01m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 1 22' 9" back of wardrobe under coombe x 14' 7" ( 6.93m back of wardrobe under coombe x 4.45m )
Bedroom 2 22' 9" to back of wardrobe under coom x 12' 5" ( 6.93m to back of wardrobe under coom x 3.78m )
Bedroom 3 14' x 12' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.94m )
Self Contained Granny/Teenager area
Living 13' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.56m )
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 13' to beck of wardrobe x 10' 7" ( 3.96m to beck of wardrobe x 3.23m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI105115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.