4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePLOT 121 WALDEN PHASE 1, Navigation Point, Cinder Lane, Castleford, West Yorkshire
- New Development
- 1 & 2 Bed Apartments,2,3,4 Bed Houses
- Convenient access to M1/M62 Motorway network
- Help to Buy Scheme Available (5% Deposit Required)
- For Information Please Call 01977 731802
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- EPC tbc
** STAMP DUTY AND LEGAL FEES PAID** (subject to conditions) This lovely family home offers 1325 sq. ft. of accommodation over 3 levels.
Ground floor: Fully fitted dining kitchen with integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, patio doors leading to rear garden. Downstairs cloakroom. Integrated garage
First floor: Lounge with Juliet Style Balcony, Study
2nd bedroom with en-suite
Second floor: Master en-suite bedroom, 3rd double bedroom, 4th bedroom, House bathroom.
Gas central heating/Double glazing, storage
Convenient access to M62/M1 motorways, Leeds, Wakefield & surrounding areas.
Sales office open 7 days 10.30am to 5.30pm
(Images represent generic housetypes, speak to sales advisor for specific plot details)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-34139367.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK130588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.