3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMain Street, Killin
Sold STC £225,000
- Detached Bungalow situated on approx 1/4acre plot
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom & WC
- Oil CH/DG/Driveway/Double Garage/Shed
- Ref AG
An impressive three bedroom detached bungalow set on a sizable plot, extending to approximately 1/4 acre with generously proportioned conservatory and garden grounds the bungalow provides excellent family accommodation
An impressive three bedroom detached bungalow with generously proportioned conservatory and garden grounds, situated in the picturesque village of Killin.
Set on a sizable plot, extending to approximately 1/4 acre, the bungalow provides excellent accommodation consisting of entrance vestibule, hallway, well proportioned living room with feature fireplace and patio doors to a substantial conservatory, dining room, well equipped kitchen with ample floor and wall units, utility room, wc, family bathroom and three bedrooms. Excellent storage provision including in-built wardrobes to the two larger bedrooms. All rooms are well presented with a good standard of fixtures and fittings. Quality floor coverings throughout which are included within the sale.
The home is accessed through a sweeping gated driveway, which can accommodate numerous cars and allows access to the double garage. Surrounding the home are fabulous gardens, which are a real feature of the property. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with attractive borders of mature trees, plants and shrubs. A summerhouse and bright patio allow the garden to be enjoyed to the full.
Oil Central Heating/Double Glazing/Driveway and garage/Garden Shed.
Killin is an attractive popular west Perthshire village within the National Park, which provides excellent local shopping facilities including Co-op, newsagent, post office, bank, doctors surgery, pub and local restaurants. The River Dochart runs into Loch Tay and all the associated fishing and boating activities are available in the area. The Cities of Glasgow (approx 60 miles), Stirling (approx 40 miles) and Perth (approx 45 miles) all offer major stores and shopping centres present.
Schools - Killin Primary School. McLaren High School, Callander. Morrisons Academy, Crieff.
Living Room 15' 2" x 17' 7" ( 4.62m x 5.36m )
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.18m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 14' x 6' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.11m )
Conservatory 12' 7" x 13' 4" ( 3.84m x 4.06m )
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 12' 9" to front of wardrobes ( 2.97m x 3.89m to front of wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 13' 5" front of wardrobes x 8' 2" ( 4.09m front of wardrobes x 2.49m )
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI105578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.