3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Nurseries, Lewes
- Joint agent with Oakley
- Three bedrooms and Study
- Kitchen dining room with balcony
- Lounge with balcony
- Rear garden
- Garage and off street parking
- 22 ft Master with ensuite
- Downstairs cloakroom
In our opinion, this beautifully presented four bedroom family home combines spacious and functional accommodation arranged over four floor with stylish contemporary architecture in a convenient location. The property's South facing rear aspect lends to a light and airy feel throughout.
Fox and Sons are delighted to work alongside Oakley residential to offer, as joint agent and in our opinion, this simply stunning contemporary family home. Boasting four bedrooms arranged over four floors the beautifully presented and spacious accommodation enjoys balconies to the front from the sitting room and to the rear which extends from the kitchen dining room and enjoys a South facing aspect - perfect for Alfresco dining! The tranquil 22 ft master bedroom provides a place of escape, with its vaulted ceiling offering impressive proportions alongside its own en-suite shower room. Conveniently situated on this private and tucked away development, Lewes town centre is only a short walk away alongside the mainline railway station with direct links to London Victoria in just over and hour and immediate access onto the A27.
Property accessed via private road with block paved drive leading up to covered entrance with downlighter and front door into:
Coved ceiling, flush ceiling lights and stairs ascending to first floor landing. Radiator, Oak finished door into bedroom four/study, door into garage and further door into:
Down Stairs Cloakroom 8' 5" x 3' 3" ( 2.57m x 0.99m )
Wall mounted wash hand basin, low level w.c and heated towel rail. Coved ceiling and tiled floor.
Bedroom Four/study 13' 1" x 6' 2" ( 3.99m x 1.88m )
Coved ceiling and radiator and double glazed sliding patio doors opening to:
Timber fence enclosed to three sides incorporating gate. Paved patio area with upper balcony over and lawn beyond.
First Floor Landing
Coved ceiling, stairs ascending to second floor landing, door to kitchen and door through to:
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.99m )
Coved ceiling and two radiators. Double-glazed sliding patio doors leading out to front facing balcony.
Kitchen Dining Room 13' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.02m )
Modern white gloss fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units. Roll edged work surfaces extend to incorporate a single bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer, four ring gas hob with electric oven under and chimney style extractor over. Inset downlighters, wood effect laminate flooring, coved ceiling and wall mounted Alpha boiler. Radiator and double-glazed sliding patio door opening onto:
Decked with fencing to both sides.
Second Floor Landing
Coved ceiling and radiator. Door to staircase which ascend to master bedroom. Door to bedroom two and further door through to:
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.59m )
Double-glazed window to front. Coved ceiling and radiator and door through to:
Dual Access Bathroom 8' 8" x 4' 8" ( 2.64m x 1.42m )
Paneled bath with mixer taps and hand held shower attachment and part tiled surround and wall hung toilet. Coved ceiling, tiled floor and wall mounted wash hand basin with part tiled splash back and mirror with light over. Further door back onto second floor landing.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.02m )
Double-glazed window to rear. Coved ceiling and radiator.
Master Bedroom 22' 4" Max x 13' 1" ( 6.81m Max x 3.99m )
Dorma style double-glazed window to front and double-glazed Velux window to rear. Vaulted ceiling with timber beams. Open balustrade over staircase, radiator and door into:
En-Suite Shower Room 6' 11" Max x 4' 7" ( 2.11m Max x 1.40m )
Double-glazed Velux window. Built in fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostat shower and sliding door, low level w.c and wall mounted wash hand basin with part tiled splash back. Tiled floor and heated towel rail.
Garage 17' 6" Max x 8' 6" Max ( 5.33m Max x 2.59m Max )
Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Hot water tanks, wall mounted fire alarm control panel, gas meter and power and lighting. Up and over door to front.
Off Street Parking
Providing space for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW101225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.