This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom house for sale
- AUCTION SALE
- 24 May 2012
- by order of The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
- To view: 10/05, 14/05, 16/05, 18/05, 22/05 @15:15, 12/05
- Tel: 0208 741 9990
AUCTION SALE 24 May 2012 - To view: 10/05, 14/05, 16/05, 18/05, 22/05 @15:15, 12/05 @ 9:30
The property is located on the north side of Westway and to the south of
Hammersmith (Queen Charlotte’s) Hospital. Public transport is provided by local
bus routes and East Acton or Goldhawk Road London Underground stations.
Shopping amenities can be found within the Westfield Shopping Centre and
recreational pursuits are available at Wormwood Scrubs or Hammersmith Park.
First floor: Three bedrooms, bathroom/WC
Ground floor: Two rooms, kitchen
Outside: Front and rear gardens
Strictly by arrangement with the auctioneers.
The seller cannot sell the property to a purchaser who intends to occupy the
property as his/her or their principle home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.