3 bedroom detached house for saleEastmill Road, Brechin, DD9
Offers Over £179,500
- Lovely Detached Bungalow
- 3 Double Bedrooms (master En-suite)
- Dining Kitchen
- EPC = C
- Spacious Lounge
- Generous Gardens
- Large Driveway
- Excellent Access To A90 Dual Carriageway
- Move-in Condition
- REDUCED PRICE!!
* Superb Detached Bungalow In Popular Location Within Brechin
* Excellent Access To Road Links, Particularly The A90 Dual Carriageway
* Spacious Beautifully Presented Accommodation All On One Level
* Generous Gardens With Driveway Providing Ample Parking
* Very Nice Property Which Must Be Viewed For Full Appreciation
* Lounge, 3 Double Bedrooms (master en-suite) Refitted Dining Kitchen, Family Bathroom, Gas Central Heating Double Glazing, Gardens, Driveway
* REDUCED PRICE! CALL US NOW!
This is a beautifully maintained detached bungalow with the accommodation comprising of: spacious lounge, refitted kitchen, three double bedrooms (master with en-suite) and bathroom. Externally there are gardens with a driveway providing ample parking. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing; the property is well placed for access to the A90 dual carriageway. This property provides comfortable accommodation for the purchaser, all on the one level. Viewing is highly recommended for full appreciation. EPC=C
Brechin is an attractive town of interesting architecture famous for its Cathedral and its 'Round Tower'. There is a high school and library and a railway station can be found in Montrose, approximately eight miles distant. The A90 passes approximately two miles from Brechin making it suitable for commuting to Aberdeen. Located on the River South Esk is the glorious Howe O' Mearns. For those wishing leisure pursuits, Brechin has its own golf course, leisure centre and there is fishing on the North Esk. The A90 also provides access to the Angus Glens and the University City of Dundee.
This is a well maintained and most attractive bungalow; please do not hesitate to contact Your Move Montrose office for further details.
Travelling into Brechin from Montrose on the A935, turn left into Eastmill Road, the bungalow is facing you before you drive down the hill.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34163964.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528320541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Montrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.