2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRosefield Close, Davenport, Stockport, Cheshire
Offers Over £124,950
- BUY TO LET INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Two Bedroomed, Immaculately Presented
- Ground Floor Apartment
- GCH & Double Glazed
- Set in Cul-de-Sac Location
- Close to Local Amenities & Davenport Train Station
- Allocated Parking
- Current landlord is achieving £595pcm
GREAT BUY TO LET INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this newly refurbished ground floor two bedroomed apartment situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential location close to amenities and Davenport train station. The property has been finished to a high standard and is gas centrally heated and is uPVC double glazed and is sold with no vendor chain. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with under stairs storage, two double bedrooms, newly fitted walk-in shower, living accommodation and a modern fitted kitchen. Externally there is allocated parking for one vehicle and well maintained communal gardens. New tenants in situ as of approx. September 2015 for a six month lease. Current landlord is achieving £595pcm.
Property ref: 121_302_3680207
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34165203.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3680207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.