4 bedroom detached house for sale
Highcroft Avenue, Bebington, Wirral
like this property?Call 0151 386 2091
Distances are straight line measurements
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- EPC Rating: F
- Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazed & G.C.H
- Large Established Gardens
Four bedroom detached house constructed circa 1926 occupying a large plot with established gardens. The internal accommodation provides a reception hall, three reception rooms, modern kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Lovely gardens to the front and rear and single garage.
FLocated in an enviable position on the corner of Highcroft Avenue and Kirket Lane is this detached residence with its pleasant outlook over St. Andrews church to the front. Constructed circa 1926 the house is warmed by gas central heating and has double glazed windows throughout. The accommodation is suited perfectly to family occupation with its four bedrooms and three reception rooms and with some cosmetic improvements could be a terrific family home for years to come. The rooms to the front of the house have large bay windows with aspects over the Church with the rooms to the rear overlooking the large rear garden which is a great size and presented nicely. A recently re-fitted kitchen provides a modern arrangement of units with built in appliances. Whilst the bathroom requires some updating we're sure something special could be created and with the size of the plot there is potential to extend subject to the relevant planning consents.
Found within 0.5 miles of Port Sunlight Railway Station and only a short walk from Bebington's parade of shops the house is located in an extremely central and convenient location. In addition the property is within easy reach of local schools and the M53 motorway accessed at the Clatterbridge roundabout junction.
Reception Hall Irregular Shaped Room 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m)
Accessed from the side elevation via a PVC part glazed door with inset letterbox. Single radiator, display plate shelf and turned stairs rising to the first floor accommodation with useful cupboard below.
Lounge 17' 3" into bay window x 11' 10" ( 5.26m into bay window x 3.61m )
PVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation with aspects over the lawn and views across towards St Andrews Church. Double panel radiator, three quarter height plate shelf and firesurround with extending display and inset gas fire.
Sitting Room 13' 6" into the bay window x 11' 10" ( 4.11m into the bay window x 3.61m )
Located to the front of the house with a PVC double glazed bay window and double panel radiator. Two leaded light windows to the side elevation found either side of the chimney breast. Stone style fireplace with extending displays to chimney recesses and floor mounted gas fire. Plate shelf.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.72m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden. Double radiator, picture rail and tiled fire surround with inset fire.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 14' 9" ( 2.03m x 4.50m )
Double glazed PVC door and windows to the rear elevation with an outlook over the lawned garden. Re-fitted range of wall, drawer and base level units with modern white door fronts and contrasting work tops. Inset stainless steel sink bowl and drainer unit with mixer tap above. Built in electric oven, four ring hob and cooker hood located above. Integrated washing machine, integrated tall fridge freezer and white tiled splash backs. Quarry tiled flooring and serving hatch into dining room.
Approached via the turned staircase with a large double glazed PVC window to the half landing and side elevation. Picture rail, smoke detector, built in airing/storage cupboard, loft hatch and doors off.
Bedroom One 17' 3" into bay window x 11' 10" ( 5.26m into bay window x 3.61m )
PVC double glazed bay window to the side elevation, double panel radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" into bay window x 11' 10" ( 4.11m into bay window x 3.61m )
PVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, double panel radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.01m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden, radiator and picture rails.
Coloured three piece suite comprising a tiled panel bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall tiling in pink with a narrow tiled dado relief. Radiator and PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, half tiled walls and low flush WC.
Exterior - Front
Approached via a paved pathway and separate single width driveway leading to the attached garage all behind a dwarf boundary wall to the front. The front garden is lawned and extends along the side elevation following the pathway to the entrance door. The side is well screened by a hedge which runs up the side boundary of the garden and gated access also leads to the rear.
Exterior - Rear
A long garden is located to the rear, mainly lawned with centrally postioned garden pond with water feature and established borders, shrubs and trees. The perimeter hedge provides a private screen to the side and a recessed store is located to rear elevation of the house housing the gas central heating boiler.
Approached from the drive by an up and over door with power, light, cold water tap and door to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements