2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHolyoake Drive, Heather, Coalville
- Well presented two bedroom detached bungalow
- Highly sought after village location
- Off road parking and garage
- UPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Cul-de-sac location
- Internal viewing essential
A well presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the well regarded and highly sought after village location of Heather.
A well presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the well regarded and highly sought after village location of Heather. The accommodation in more detail briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, shower room, two bedrooms and kitchen. The property also benefits from double glazing where stated gas central heating, driveway providing ample off road parking, single garage and lawned gardens to both front and rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0797-2872-6753-9802-4061.
Entered via a double glazed door, built-in cupboard providing useful storage space, doors to all rooms, laminate wooden flooring and radiator.
Living Room 14' 10" x 10' 10" max ( 4.52m x 3.30m max )
Having a double glazed window to front and side aspect, feature tiled fireplace with wooden surround and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 9' 11" ( 2.57m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level storage units, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear garden, inset one and a half bowl drainer sink unit set in a range of roll top work surfaces with gas cooker point and wall mounted extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and door to a useful pantry housing the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 1" max x 12' 1" ( 2.77m max x 3.68m )
Having a double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and access to roof space.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.02m )
Having a double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted cupboard and radiator.
Has a nicely fitted three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle, tiled splashbacks, obscure glazed double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders with hedging to front, block paved drive to side providing off road parking and leading to the garage.
The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn enclosed by a mixture of hedging, fencing and brick walling, paved patio area, well stocked borders, outside tap, wooden storage shed and gate to the driveway.
Single prefab garage with metal up and over door and window to side aspect.
Upon entering the village of Heather along the Ashby Road, continue along Pisca Lane and turn left into Holyoake Drive, where the property can be found on the left hand side clearly identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34198687.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH105116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.