This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Arlington Way, Thetford
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Ensuites - Refitted
- Four Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
- Stud Views to Rear
- Attractive Gardens
This Cherwell style five bedroom family home is located on this sought after development with large attractive gardens and stud land to the rear. An early viewing is highly recommended of this CHAIN FREE property.
In more detail accommodation comprises
Having part glazed entrance door and side panel, radiator, thermostat control for central heating, telephone point, alarm system, built in storage cupboard, window to side aspect, doors to cloakroom, study, dining room, kitchen and lounge.
With ivory coloured suite comprising pedestal wash basin and close coupled WC, radiator, textured ceiling, window to side aspect.
Study 10' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.03m )
With radiator, textured ceiling, two windows to front aspect.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.18m )
With radiator, textured and coved ceiling, two windows to front aspect.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 13' ( 4.83m x 3.96m )
Comprehensively fitted with range of wall and base units incorporating 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built in double electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing and space for both washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, wall mounted gas fired boiler serving central heating and hot water systems, tiled splash areas, window and sliding patio doors to rear garden, textured ceiling, archway to family room.
Family Room 10' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.31m )
Having versatile uses and having space for fridge freezer, radiator, textured ceiling, window to rear aspect.
Lounge 16' 9" x 12' extending to 13' 11" ( 5.11m x 3.66m extending to 4.24m )
Having gas fire with surround, radiator, TV point, Sky point, textured and coved ceiling, patio doors to rear garden.
On The First Floor
Having deep built in airing cupboard housing pre-lagged hot water tank, textured ceiling with access to partially boarded loft space, radiator, doors to all first floor rooms.
Master Bedroom 14' 6" max x 12' 2" ( 4.42m max x 3.71m )
Having range of wardrobes, radiator, textured ceiling, two windows to rear aspect and door to ensuite shower room.
Ensuite Shower Room
Refitted three years ago with white suite comprising double size shower with power shower and tiled splash areas, half pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC with dual flush, chrome ladder style radiator, extractor fan, smooth plastered ceiling and window to rear aspect.
Guest Bedroom 9' 8" plus door recess x 9' 2" ( 2.95m plus door recess x 2.79m )
With radiator, textured ceiling, two windows to front aspect, door to ensuite shower room.
Ensuite Shower Room
Refitted three years ago with white suite comprising shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash basin, close coupled WC, chrome ladder style radiator, extractor fan, shaver point/light, smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" narrowing to 10' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m narrowing to 3.33m x 3.51m )
With radiator, range of wardrobes, textured ceiling, two windows to front aspect.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
With radiator, textured ceiling, two windows to rear aspect.
Bedroom Five 8' 10" x 8' 7" plus recess ( 2.69m x 2.62m plus recess )
With wardrobe, radiator, textured ceiling, two windows to front aspect.
With ivory coloured suite comprising panelled bath with power shower over and mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, close coupled WC, tiled splash areas, radiator, shaver point/light, extractor fan, textured ceiling, window to rear aspect.
The property is set back from the road with attractive garden laid to lawn with plants and shrubs and adjacent driveway provides off road parking and access to the DOUBLE GARAGE having up and over door, power and light connected, pitched roof and personal door to rear garden. A gate from the driveway provides access to the attractively landscaped rear garden which is a particular feature of this property. The garden faces predominately south east and there is a large area of lawn with trees, shrub and flower borders, large paved patio, outside tap, seating areas both on the lawn and one at the top of the bank overlooking stud land.
From William H Brown Thetford office turn left at the traffic lights onto Bridge Street. At the T junction turn right onto the Bury Road and at the traffic lights turn right onto the Norwich Road. Proceed straight across at the mini roundabout and at the next roundabout turn right into Hurth Way. At the next roundabout take the third exit off and the first left into Arlington Way. The property can be found on the left hand side with a For Sale sign erected there.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.