5 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Winsford
Sold STC £340,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb Period Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite To Master
- Self Contained Apartment with Two Bedrooms.
- Garage & Driveway
- Gardens To Front Side & Rear
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS SUPERB EXAMPLE OF A PERIOD DETACHED PROPERTY!!! with the added bonus of a self contained apartment with it's own garden. The property is full of character and charm and is set back from the road with a sweeping driveway and magnificent gardens.
This double fronted period detached property is set behind walled and hedged boundaries and oozes charm and character, the property offers a wealth of well proportioned accommodation over two floors and is sure to appeal to the growing family and offering a well balanced mix of period and contemporary presentation. There is also the opportunity to extend the property further(subject to appropriate planning permission) Externally there are extensive laid to lawn gardens to front side and rear offering the ideal setting for enjoying alfresco dining during warm summer evenings. The property also benefits from a self contained annex to include: Lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and a playroom, also having the benefit of a good size rear garden. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO TRULY APPRECIATE THIS FABULOUS PROPERTY.
Half opaque lead glazed PVC door with Upvc side panel windows leading into brick constructed storm porch with quarry tiled flooring and half opaque lead stained glass wooden door with matching lead stained glass side panel windows leading into
Wood block flooring, coved ceiling, picture rail under stairs storage cupboard and wood paneled and spindled staircase leading to the first floor and doors leading to
Lounge 17' 2" x 13' 11" ( 5.23m x 4.24m )
Upvc bay window with feature leaded lights to the front elevation, wood block flooring, coved ceiling, picture rail, marble effect fire surround with granite back and hearth housing living flame gas fire, radiator and television point.
Dining Room 17' 2" x 13' 11" ( 5.23m x 4.24m )
Upvc bay window with feature leaded lights to the front elevation, dog grate fireplace with granite hearth housing living flame gas fire, wood block flooring, coved ceiling, and picture rail.
Breakfast Kitchen L-Shaped Room 13' 6" x 12' 3" + 8' 4" x 7' 9" (4.11m x 3.73m + 2.54m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of dark oak effect wall, drawer and base level units, twin stainless steel sinks incorporated to black granite work surfaces, space for range style cooker, with extractor canopy over, ceramic tiled flooring, integral fridge, freezer and dishwasher, Upvc windows to the side and rear elevations and door leading to
Ceramic tiled flooring, central heating boiler, Upvc window to the rear elevation, courtesy door to the garage, half opaque glazed PVC door leading to the rear garden and doors to
Galleried balustrade landing, coved ceiling, picture rail, Upvc windows to the side, rear and front elevations and doors leading to
Master Bedroom 17' 3" x 13' 11" ( 5.26m x 4.24m )
Upvc bay window with feature leaded lights to the front elevation, radiator, television point, picture rail and door into
En - Suite
Shower cubicle housing mixer shower, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect heated towel rail, ceiling spotlights, Opaque Upvc window to the side elevation, ceramic tiled floor and tiled walls.
Guest Bedroom 17' 3" x 13' 11" ( 5.26m x 4.24m )
Range of fitted wardrobes with up and over bed top box storage, Upvc bay window with feature leaded lights to the front elevation, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.72m )
Upvc window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Family Bathroom 8' 10" x 7' ( 2.69m x 2.13m )
Four piece suite comprising panel bath, corner shower cubicle housing mixer shower, low level wc , pedestal wash hand basin, opaque Upvc window to the side elevation, heated towel rail, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
The property is approached via iron gates with sweeping walled boundary and leading to asphalt driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles with turning area the garden is predominantly laid to lawn with central flower and shrub borders and perimeter borders stocked with mature trees and shrubbery, access to the garage and access to
Enclosed rear garden with fenced and hedged boundaries predominantly laid to lawn well stocked flower and shrub borders, outside water tap and security lights and brick constructed tank house providing the opportunity for extra conversion and extension over(subject to appropriate planning).
Brick construction, light and power supplies and electric up and over access door.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.78m x 3.71m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear elevation, laminate floor and a double panel radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
Range of base and eye level units wtih a roll top worksurface over. One and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps. Built in four ring gas hob with an oven below and an extractor fan above. Double glazed window to the rear elevation, double panel radiator, breakfast bar and space for a fridge freezer.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.51m )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator, laminate floor and loft access.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the frotn elevation and a radiator.
Playroom 10' 7" x 6' 3" ( 3.23m x 1.91m )
Three piece white suite comprising a bath with a shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level wc. Double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, extractor fan and loft access.
Mostly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34228676.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF103034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.