2 bedroom terraced house for saleOak Grove, Urmston, M41
- Convenient for Urmston Town Centre
- A 2 bedroomed end terraced property
- Gas central heating system
- Double glazed windows
- Lounge plus kitchen
- Enclosed yard to rear
- Bathroom with shower
- Ideal first time purchase / buy-to-let investment
- Inspection recommended
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES:-
TO THE GROUND FLOOR:
12’11” x 11’11” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front. Decorative period style fireplace.
12’1” x 8’3” with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating an oven, hob and extractor. Tiled areas. Double glazed window and door to outside. Plumbing for a washer. Stairs off to the first floor rooms.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR:
With a loft access point.
12’1” x 10’4” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
10’1” x 5’4” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
With a 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Over the bath shower with a rail and curtain fitted. Radiator. Tiled areas. Double glazed window to the rear. Cupboard housing the combination gas central heating boiler.
Enclosed yard with a rear access gate. Outside store.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58500_3195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.