4 bedroom detached house for saleLea View, Ryhall
Sold STC £284,000
- Four bedroom detached home
- Village location
- Three reception rooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Single garage
- Situated in a cul de sac
- Off street parking
- Viewing recommended
* Four bedroom detached home
* Village location
* Three reception rooms
* Front and rear gardens
* Single garage
* Situated in a cul de sac
* Off street parking
* Viewing recommended
Hardwood entrance door with matching side two glazed panels leading to front:
Double radiator, telephone point, TV point, central heating thermostat, coving to ceiling, stairs leading to first floor landing.
4.93m x 2.00m (16'2" x 6'7") including cupboard. PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, ornamental fire place with electric fire, built-in storage cupboard, double radiator.
PVCu opaque double glazed to side aspect, fitted with a two piece comprising wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashback, vinyl flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
4.27m x 2.82m (14' x 9'3") including cupboard. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap with tiled splashbacks, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine and space for electric cooker, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in boiler cupboard housing floor mounted oil-fired boiler, serving hatch to dining room, electric fan heater, PVCu double glazed door to rear garden.
4.72m x 3.73m (15'6" x 12'3"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, open fire fireplace with brick built surround, two radiators, TV point, coving to ceiling, double doors to:
3.76m x 2.62m (12'4" x 8'7"). Radiator, serving hatch from kitchen/breakfast room, PVCu double glazed French double doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, radiator, access to loft space, doors to:
3.86m x 3.76m (12'8" x 12'4"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV point.
3.78m x 3.53m (12'5" x 11'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
4.29m x 2.36m (14'1" x 7'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
2.34m x 2.62m (7'8" x 8'7"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment over and mixer tap, wash hand basin and low-level WC, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, vinyl flooring, part tiled surround.
The open plan mature front garden is mainly laid to lawn with plants, conifer hedge to side, gated side access to rear garden and outside light. The sweeping tarmac driveway provides off road parking leading to the garage with up and over door, power and lighting connected, rear courtsey court and window. The rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fence to rear and sides is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and trees, paved sun patio with seating area, established borders, outside cold water tap, side pedestrian gate, oil tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
|NAME & DISTANCE||CATCHMENT|
COMPARISON TABLE:data provided by
|NAME & DISTANCE||
This is historical data that shows the likelihood of a child getting into a nearby school at the time of the last intake of pupils, should you have been the occupier of this property. It may or may not include siblings, high priority pupils or selective admissions, and does not show likelihood data for present or future intakes.
This data is provided for informational purposes only. Each Local Authority will base their admission process on a number of criteria and not just catchment area. Rightmove Group Limited does not accept any liability for purchasing decisions based on this data.
Data sourced from SchoolGuide.co.uk. SchoolGuide does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD200078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.