Pub for saleClub Premises, Waverley Street And West Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
4,564 sq. ft.
- 4,564 sq ft (424 sq m)
- Fully Let Club Premises Investment Sale
- Currently Producing £88,400 per annum
- Well Appointed Club Premises within the Town's Established Bar/Club Circuit
- Refurbished Nightclub Premises Just Off Lord Street Southport
Fully Let Club Premises Investment Sale
The property provides three nightclub premises over ground and first floors.
The premises known as Beach Bar (Formerly Rockin' Asia) has access from Hulme Street and provides approximately 1,333 sq ft over ground floor with bar, dance floor and seating areas, together with an additional 900 sq ft (approx.) to the first floor with further seating and dance floor.
Accessed from Waverley Street is the club known as Emporium (Formerly Koto). This provides approximately 336 sq ft to the ground floor and approx. 984 sq ft to the first floor with dance floor and bar.
Kahiki has its entrance from the corner of West Street and Waverley Street, and provides a bar area, raised seating, dance floor and WCs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-34243215.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.