This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Maybole Crescent, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached villa
- Lounge / dining, modern kitchen
- 2 bedrooms, modern bathroom
- GCH, DG, gardens
- Large driveway to the side
*Audio Tour* Well presented semi detached villa set within the popular Maybole Crescent. Open plan lounge, dining room and modern kitchen, two good bedrooms with storage and modern bathroom. GCH, DG, large driveway and private gardens.
Semi detached villa set within a quiet pocket of 'Little Ayrshire' yet close to transport link and local shops at the Broom.
Sure to appeal to an array of buyer groups, this well presented home extends to; entrance vestibule, hallway with staircase to upper landing, bright open plan lounge / dining room with under stair cupboard and access to the modern fitted kitchen and rear gardens. The upper level hosts two good bedrooms (both offering an abundance of inbuilt storage) and a modern bathroom with contemporary glass sink.
Further features include a system of gas fired central heating, double glazed window formations and level garden grounds which are very private to the rear and offer patio area, lawn section and ample off street parking.
Situated within a particularly soughtafter area of Newton Mearns, Maybole Crescent is conveniently situated to take advantage of local shops at the Broom. The Avenue shopping centre at Mearns Cross hosts an Asda, Marks & Spencers, Next, Boots etc. The property is within the catchments for highly sought after schooling at both Primary and Secondary levels, namely Kirkhill Primary and Mearns Castle High. The house is only a short drive away the Southern Orbital motorway and M77/M8 motorway network whilst public transport by bus is available on Mearns Road with the nearest train station to be found at Whitecraigs.
Lounge 13' 6" x 10' 6"
Dining kitchen 13' 7" x 7' 11"
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 10' 4"
Bedroom 2 11' 0" x 7' 7"
Bathroom 7' 11" x 5' 9"
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.