This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Hertford Road, Hoddesdon
- Impressive Hall
- Family Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom/Shower Room
- Separate WC
- Loft Room
- South Facing Garden
- Double Garage & Off Street Parking
A well presented and impressive bay fronted 1930's Three Double Bedroom detached family home which boasts many original features and charm, maintained to a good standard by the current vendors, situated to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre. The property is being offered with no chain.
A well presented and impressive bay fronted 1930's Three Double Bedroom detached family home with a feature loft room which boasts many original features and charm, maintained to a good standard by the current vendors, situated just to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its range of shopping and recreational amenities.
Feature timber leaded light glazed original solid oak front door with feature leadlight windows to either side leading to:
Impressive Entrance Hall
With stairs to first floor, radiator, laminate wood flooring, picture rail, large coats cupboard and feature leaded light glazed window to side elevation, door to lounge, separate dining room and kitchen.
Family Lounge 14' 9" x 15' 5" ( 4.50m x 4.70m )
Feature bay leadlight window to front elevation, power points, feature gas art deco style tiled coal effect fireplace, laminate wood flooring, picture rail, tv point.
Separate Dining Room 15' x 11' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.63m )
Original tiled open fireplace, window to side elevation and door leading to rear garden, laminate wood flooring, picture rail, built in book shelves.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.38m )
With a range of wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Sink unit, RANGE style cooker with extractor fan over, space for American style fridge freezer, dish washer, tiled flooring, window and door to rear garden, spot lights to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Parquet flooring, loft access with a pull down ladder leading to a loft room, door to:
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 14' 1" ( 4.42m x 4.29m )
Feature leadlight bay window to front elevation, power points, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.63m )
Leaded light feature window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, power points, polished floorboards, feature open fireplace, picture rail and bult in double wardrobes. Built in book shelf and desk.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
Feature glazed window to front elevation, power points, polished floorboards, picture rail.
Family Bathroom / Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle, corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, Bidet, obscure window, tiled walls.
Separate W C
With a low level flush WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring, glazed obscure window to rear elevation.
Loft Room 12' x 12' 3" floor space ( 3.66m x 3.73m floor space )
Vaulted ceiling, radiator, power points, velux window to both rear and side elevation, large fully boarded Eaves providing ample storage and storage cupboards to either side of room.
SOUTH FACING mature rear garden, paved area and lawned area with mature flower borders. Outside light and water tap. Outside WC comprising a low level flush WC and door to large storage cupboard. DOUBLE GARAGE to the far rear measuring 17'5 x 17'4 with electric up and over door, light and power connected with additional parking to the front of the garage for various vehicles. FRONT GARDEN is a matured area with various shrubs and flower borders, feature Koi pond and path. Private road to side.
Rt/pdp/100512 Ref: 6961
From The Sun Public House roundabout proceed onto Amwell Street. At the Fourways roundabout turn left into Hertford Road and the property can be located to your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.