3 bedroom detached house for saleBanks Road, Linthwaite, Huddersfield
Sold STC £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superbly Appointed Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite
- Dining Kitchen & Utility
- Dining Room & Lounge
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Panoramic Views
- Garage & Driveway
Must be seen to be appreciated. A most impressive three bedroom double fronted detached residence occupying this larger than average plot with a driveway and integral garage. The property is in our opinion tastefully decorated throughout and only an internal inspection will fully impress.
Set to the head of this pleasant cul-de-sac is this superbly appointed three bedroom detached residence, occupying a larger than average plot. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, separate wc, lounge, dining room / study , dining kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms (master with en suite) and a house bathroom. Externally there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. There is a small lawn frontage and to the rear is an attractive enclosed garden area, comprising; superb raised decking area enjoying panoramic views, lawn, flower beds and additional patio area. The property is, in our opinion, tastefully decorated throughout and therefore an internal inspection is highly recommended.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8272-6225-9350-0849-0996.
Set to the head of this pleasant cul-de-sac is this superbly appointed three bedroom detached residence, occupying a larger than average plot. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, separate wc, lounge, dining room / study , dining kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms ( master with en suite ) and a house bathroom. Externally there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. There is a small lawn frontage and to the rear is an attractive enclosed garden area, comprising; superb raised decking area enjoying panoramic views, lawn, flower beds and additional patio area. The property is, in our opinion, tastefully decorated throughout and therefore an internal inspection is highly recommended.
With a tiled floor, radiator, built in under stairs storage, staircase providing access to the first floor.
Fitted suite comprising; low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and frosted double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 3" ( 5.36m x 3.43m )
With a gas fire in a wood surround with a marble style back and hearth, coving to the ceiling, two radiators and two double glazed windows to both the front and rear elevations.
Dining Room/ Study 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
With a wood effect floor, coving to the ceiling, radiator and square bay window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 14' 1" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.29m max x 3.23m max )
This superbly appointed dining kitchen is set to the rear elevation and comprises; a range of attractive fitted base and wall units with an inset sink unit, drainer and mixer tap. There are built in soft closing drawers and a range of integrated appliances comprising; a five ring gas hob and electric oven, with a stainless steel extractor hood over, microwave and combination oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. There is under unit concealed lighting, kick board lighting, and spotlights to the ceiling. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Utility 5' 7" x 4' 10" ( 1.70m x 1.47m )
With a fitted base unit with coordinated work surface over with an inset stainless steel sink unit, drainer and mixer tap. There are built in wall units, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, radiator and a door providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With a radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.01m max x 3.51m max )
Fitted with a range of sliding mirrored doors and wardrobes with inset drawers and shelving, additional built in storage cupboard and double glazed window to the front elevation.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted suite comprising; shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor and a frosted double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" max x 8' 10" ( 3.84m max x 2.69m )
With fitted wardrobes and drawers with sliding mirrored doors, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.45m max x 3.40m max )
With a radiator and Velux windows to both the front and rear elevations.
An attractive fitted bathroom suite comprising; P shaped panel bath with a mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
There is a driveway providing off road parking, leading to an integral garage, and a lawn a frontage. To the rear is a more extensive garden comprising; an attractive raised decking area enjoying panoramic views, with steps leading down to a lawn, with flower bed borders and flagged circular patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34253695.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF104190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.