This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Cissbury Avenue, Peacehaven
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Garden with Entertainment Area
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this detached bungalow good size, Southerly aspect rear garden and outdoor entertainment area. Accommodation comprises two bedrooms, lounge, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Additional benefits are garage, GCH and double glazing.
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this detached bungalow good size, Southerly aspect rear garden and outdoor entertainment area. Accommodation comprises two bedrooms, lounge, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Additional benefits are garage, GCH and double glazing..
Good size entrance porch with double glazed door to front. Double glazed window. Space for coats and shoes.
Lounge 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed window to side. Radiator. Wood floor. TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of high gloss white wall and base units with work surfaces. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with splashback tiling. Space for range cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Central heating boiler. Double glazed windows to rear and side. Door to garden.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.61m x 1.91m )
Double glazed bay window to rear overlooking garden. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bathroom / W.C.
Modern white suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, electric shower, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Long private drive giving off road parking for three cars. Leading to:
Up and over door.
South easterly aspect. Raised wooden, wall enclosed decked area with steps to lower lawns. Superb views over farmland to the rear. Covered entertainment area with brick built BBQ and seating space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.