3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHay Street, Steeple Morden, Royston
- Spacious three bedroom bungalow
- Immediate vacant possession offered
- Backing onto open farmland
- Well extended in recent years
- Well maintained through out
- Oil fired central heating
- Ample car parking to front
- Early internal viewing recommended
Situated close to the centre of this attractive and sought after south Cambridgeshire village, an opportunity to purchase a deceivingly spacious three bedroom bungalow that has been the subject of extension and improvement in recent years. The property benefits from unspoilt views to the rear.
William H Brown are pleased to offer a deceivingly spacious three bedroom bungalow situated close to the centre of this attractive and sought after south Cambridgeshire village and commanding superb views over unspoilt countryside to the rear. Steeple Morden has the benefit of its own primary school, public house and is conveniently situated for easy access to the market towns of Royston and Baldock and the city of Cambridge all offering an excellent range of shopping and educational facilities together with mainline railway stations with fast and regular services to London. In the village of Ashwell a short distance from the property there is also a mainline railway station.
Part Glazed Front Door
Part quarry tiled floor. Radiator. Access to loft space.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 8' 10" ( 4.29m x 2.69m )
Window to front. Radiator. Opening to:
Study 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Radiator. Archway to:
Lounge 16' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.93m max x 3.58m max )
One single and one double radiator. Glazed door to outside. TV point. Dual aspect.
Kitchen 22' 10" max x 9' 10" max ( 6.96m max x 3.00m max )
Single drainer sink unit with cupboards under, excellent range of base and wall cupboards supplying ample working surface. Large panty cupboard. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Two radiators. Cupboard housing oil fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and radiators. Part tiled walls. Attractive floor covering. Door to outside. Window over looking rear garden.
Bedroom One 20' 6" x 9' 2" ( 6.25m x 2.79m )
Two radiators. Telephone point.
En-Suite Shower Room
Low flush w/c. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with glazed screen and door. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 20' 4" x 7' 11" ( 6.20m x 2.41m )
Radiator. Dual aspect.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Radiator. Three double wardrobes to one wall with storage cupboard over. Window to front.
Modern suite comprising of low flush w/c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel enclosed bath. Heated towel rail / radiator. Storage cupboard. Part tiled walls.
The property has the benefit of front, side and rear gardens. Front garden laid predominantly to lawn with many fine and mature trees and shrubs, patio area. Concrete driveway supplying car parking / hardstanding for several vehicles. Side pedestrian access to attractive mature and well maintained rear garden predominantly laid to lawn with flower borders, many fine and mature trees and shrubs, patio area, garden shed, under cover seating.
The property offers immediate vacant possession, has superb views over unspoilt countryside to the rear and early internal viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN102704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.