3 bedroom mobile home for saleWhite Acres Holiday Park, White Cross, Newquay
Superb three bedroom lodge for sale at White Acres
Three bedroom Victory Evron lodge for sale on the stunning White Acres holiday park. Set on a private elevated position within the park with views over the lakes and surrounding countryside. Inside the lodge provides everything you could want from a holiday home with a spacious, airy open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area. The fully equipped kitchen provides all you could need with all integrated appliances. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe whilst bedroom two and three are twin rooms. To the side is ample parking to two cars and the private decking area to the front of the lodge is located to take advantage of the stunning views.
There's no better place to escape for a holiday or short break than wonderful White Acres. Set in glorious rolling countryside, with 13 peaceful lakes, it's perfect for quiet picnics, feeding the ducks and enjoying a spot of fishing.
But that's only the start! This amazing park also boasts a heated indoor pool, an adventure play galleon, active kids' clubs and some tasty places to eat. And all just five short miles from the lively resort of Newquay with its world-class surfing beaches and awesome attractions.
• Brand New Lodge That Sleeps Up To Six
• Large Decking Area With Far Reaching Views
• Set in 184 Acres Rolling Countryside
• Idyllic Family Park with Excellent Facilities
• Close to Newquay's Beaches and Attractions
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AFF150065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.