3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBURCOM AVENUE, HUMBERSTON
Sold STC £142,950
- Beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached chalet styled house
- Highly popular village location of Humberston
- Gas central heating with boiler approximatley 3 years old and uPVC double glazing
- Comprising hallway, lounge/diner, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen
- Landing, modern bathroom and three good sized bedrooms
- Well kept and attractively presented front and rear gardens
- Driveway and detached garage
- Energy performance Rating E and Council tax band B
Set within this small cul de sac, this lovely and well presented three bedroom semi-detached chalet style home creates an ideal family purchase. Located only a short walk of the villages ample amenities and close to the villages highly regarded schools, the property enjoys the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Briefly the property comprises entrance hallway, well presented lounge / diner, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen with range oven, three good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Well presented front and rear gardens, driveway and detached garage. Viewing is highly advised on this superb property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5528269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.