4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Humber Road, Thornaby, Stockton-On-Tees
like this property?Call 01642 976004
Distances are straight line measurements
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached house
- 4 bedrooms
- Extremely well presented throughout
- Good sized breakfast kitchen
- Off road parking
- Good sized rear garden
We offer for sale this good sized four bedroomed semi detached property situated in Thornaby. The property is extremely well presented throughout and comprises of good sized lounge with windows to front and rear aspects, dining room and good sized breakfast kitchen, four bedrooms and bathroom.
Manners & Harrison are delighted to be able to offer for sale this good sized four bedroomed semi detached property situated in Thornaby. The property is extremely well presented throughout and the accommodation briefly comprises of good sized lounge with windows to front and rear aspects, dining room and good sized breakfast kitchen; four bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is a front garden, off road parking and a good sized rear garden.
Entrance door to entrance hall, stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 16' 10" x 12' 1" ( 5.13m x 3.68m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, double glazed sliding patio door opening onto the rear garden. Twin radiator, fireplace with gas fire.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.69m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, twin radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and opening to kitchen/breakfast room.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to side aspect. Quality wall, floor and drawer units with complementary granite effect worksurfaces which incorporate an integral electric oven with electric hob and hood, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integral fridge and freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and large understairs cupboard.
Gives access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, sliding fitted wardrobes and single radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 6' 11" max point ( 3.73m x 2.11m max point )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 5' 10" ( 2.49m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted combi boiler.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, corner bath with shower and screen, low level WC, modern wash hand vanity unit. Single radiator and part tiling.
A forecourt front garden with off road parking via gates. There is gated access to the rear garden which is a particularly good size with large lawn area, hedged borders, established trees and planting. Raised decking area to the rear of the property, external water tap and timber shed.
Humber Road: From Thorntree Road turn onto Humber Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements