2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLower White Road, Quinton, Birmingham
Sold STC £89,950
- Enclosed Porch, Reception Hall
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom/WC & Gardens.
Shipways are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £92,000 for 32 Lower White Road, Quinton, B'ham, B32 2RT. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Shipways, 172 High Street, Harborne, B'ham, B17 9PP. Tel: 0121 427 3264 before exchange of contracts.
A Traditional Style Semi-Detached Residence Requiring Some Modernisation/Improvement Work, Includes Double-Glazing As Specified, Enclosed Porch, Reception Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC & Gardens.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0148-8008-6205-9272-9914.
Lower White Road
The property is set back from the road behind a lawned foregarden with evergreens, low boundary wall and paved pathway with steps up to the front and side entrances.
The property comprises in detail:
Having double-glazed outer door with side windows and inner door leading to:
Having wood laminate style flooring, radiator, double-glazed window to the front and stairs off to the first floor.
Lounge 21' 3" into recess x 9' 5" into recess ( 6.48m into recess x 2.87m into recess )
Having feature fireplace with marble insert and hearth, wood laminate style floor, radiator, picture rail, coving, double-glazed window to the front aspect and sliding double-glazed doors leading through to the conservatory.
Kitchen 13' 2" max into recess x 6' 10" max into and incl recess ( 4.01m max into recess x 2.08m max into and incl recess )
Having inset single drainer sink top with mixer tap and cupboard below, base units and appliance space with work tops over, wall cupboards, radiator, door to lean-to, tiled floor and tiling to splash-prone areas.
With doors to front and rear.
Conservatory 12' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.36m )
Having wood laminate style flooring, radiator, double-glazed windows and double-glazed French doors to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Withe double-glazed side window and coving.
Bedroom One (front) 13' 3" into and incl recess x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.04m into and incl recess x 3.63m into recess )
Having radiator, coving, dado rail and two double-glazed windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two (rear) 10' 5" into recess x 8' 11" into recess ( 3.18m into recess x 2.72m into recess )
Having radiator, coving, dado rail and double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Having corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, tiling to walls, loft hatch and double-glazed window to the rear.
Including side entrance, paved patio, lawn, steps rising up to a decking area and further lawned area.
Fixtures & Fittings
All items not mentioned in these sales particulars are excluded from the sale.
We have not verified the tenure or any planning permission and you and your professional advisor must satisfy yourselves of the tenure and check any planning permission or building regulations.
Lower White Road leads between White Road and Worlds End Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34295608.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN102813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.