3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorton Lane, Halton, Runcorn
Offers in Excess of £159,995
- Traditional three bedroom semi detached
- Tastefully extended to the rear.
- Two reception rooms and L-shape kitchen/diner
- GCH and PVC DG
- Gardens,drive and garage
1930's traditional three bedroom semi detached property which has been tastefully extended to the rear. Offering good size living space throughout,it features two good size reception rooms and a spacious L-shape kitchen/diner with some built in appliances. There are gardens, a driveway and a garage.
Three bedroom semi detached property occupying a corner plot position. This traditional 1930's semi has been tastefully extended to the rear and this ideal family home boasts two reception rooms and an L-shape kitchen/diner
with some built in appliances. The property also boasts both gas central heating and PVC double glazing and is conveniently located close to most amenities, it also has gardens to the front and rear along with a single garage. In order to avoid disappointment we strongly advise an early internal inspection.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0170-2879-6336-9500-2685.
Three bedroom semi detached property occupying a corner plot position. This traditional 1930's semi has been tastefully extended to the rear and this ideal family home boasts two reception rooms and an L-shape kitchen/diner with some built in appliances. The property also boasts both gas central heating and PVC double glazing and is conveniently located close to most amenities, it also has gardens to the front and rear along with a single garage. Views across to Town Park and the Water Tower can be seen from the front main bedroom and in order to avoid disappointment we strongly advise an early internal inspection. Viewing's are strictly by appointment only!
PVC double glazed entrance door, original quarry tiled flooring and door with leaded light inserts provides access to...
Approached via a solid wood door with leaded light inserts and matching side windows, radiator with cover, parquet flooring, stairs to the first floor, picture rail, under stairs storage cupboard housing electricity meter and fuse box.and door leads to...
Living Room 14' 4" x 12' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.86m )
PVC double glazed bay window to the front, PVC double glazed window to the side, radiator, wooden floors, working open fire with feature surround and a picture rail.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.45m )
Radiator, parquet flooring, picture rail and glazed doors lead to...
L-Shape Kitchen/ Diner 19' 9" max x 18' 4" max ( 6.02m max x 5.59m max )
Two PVC double glazed windows to the rear, PVC double glazed windows to the side two radiators, tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, professional CDA range cooker with electric oven and grill, six ring gas hob gas hob and brushed stainless steel extractor hood above, under stairs storage cupboard and PVC double glazed french doors lead to the side patio area and to the rear of the garage doors.
Access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 12' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.89m )
PVC double glazed window to the front providing views of Town Park and the Water Tower, radiator and a picture rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.48m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and a picture rail.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.11m )
PVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and a picture rail.
Bathroom 8' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.51m )
Spacious bathroom with a PVC double glazed opaque window to the rear, radiator, cupboard housing a hot water cylinder, fully tiled walls and a three piece suite comprises a panelled space saver bath with shower above and curved screen, pedestal wash basin and a push button flush low level WC.
There are gardens to the front,side and rear of the property, as well as a driveway that provides ample off road parking and in turn leads to a single garage. There are lawn areas to the side and rear and the rear also provides a patio area. To the front is a good size lawn area, whilst well stocked borders house a vast array of mature plants,trees and shrubs. A single attached garage can be found to the front with an up and over door that also has power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34295665.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM103365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.