This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom character property for sale
Horse Street, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
- Character Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Front And Side Garden
- Double Garage/Driveway Parking
This circa 1690 built three bedroom character cottage is located in Horse Street within the historic high street of Chipping Sodbury. Being located in such a central location you are within walking distance to the local schools, shops, cafes, public houses & restaurants.
This circa 1690 built three bedroom character cottage is located in Horse Street within the historic high street of Chipping Sodbury. Being located in such a central location you are within walking distance to the local schools, shops, cafes, public houses, restaurants, banks, building societies & boutiques. Within the town boundary you will find the Rugby Club, Chipping Sodbury Golf Course & Tennis Club as well as Sodbury Common.
The accommodation comprises; entrance porch, study, lounge, kitchen/breakfast area and utility room incorporating the down stairs cloakroom. On the first floor can be found the master bedroom, bedrooms two & three and the four piece family bathroom.
Additional benefits include; gas central heating, part double-glazing, double garage with driveway parking and garden. A MUST VIEW!
Accessed to side of the property, door to side, window to side and front, door to study.
Study 5' 3" x 8' 9" ( 1.60m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to side, storage cupboard, door to entrance porch.
Double glazed window to side, Belfast sink, tiled splashbacks, low level w.c.
Lounge 18' 3" into staircase x 13' 4" max ( 5.56m into staircase x 4.06m max )
Double glazed window to front with exposed beam over, feature fireplace with beam over, inset bookcase, window seat, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, fitted kitchen with a range of base units, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, one and a half bowl ceramic sink and drainer unit with mixer taps over, Rayburn oven and hot plates, door to front, storage cupboard, tiled floor.
Utility Room 9' 10" x 6' 2" ( 3.00m x 1.88m )
Door to the kitchen, fitted wall and base units, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, door to cloakroom.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge, doors to all rooms, double glazed window to rear, loft access.
Master Bedroom 10' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front with exposed beam over, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 11' 3" ( 3.73m max x 3.43m )
L shaped room, double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, airing cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.23m max x 2.79m max )
L shaped room, double glazed window to front and side, inset book shelves, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled, wood paneling, radiator.
Double garage with one electric up and over door, power and lighting, window to front, door to garden, stairs to additional storage space (two windows to side, restricted head height, power and lighting).
Driveway parking for one car.
Front And Side Garden
Enclosed garden, pathway to front and side, mainly laid to lawn with plants, shrubs and hedge row bordering, gate to front and side gate to parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.