2 bedroom apartment for saleHyndman Court, Sheader Drive, Chancery Gardens, Salford
- Excellent two bed apartment
- Situated on the ground floor
- Designated parking space
- Well presented throughout.
- Ideal for Media City and City Centre
- Easy access to Universities
- Perfect rental property
- Internal vieiwng a a must
NO CHAIN – OFFERS ACCEPTED
LIVING QUARTER are extremely pleased to offer to the market this well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment that is situated in a much sought after location. The property is in an ideal location with easy access to Weaste Metro link station, the motorway and local bus networks which make commuting to Manchester City centre, Media City and surrounding areas straightforward. This apartment would make an excellent investment opportunity for the rental market due to its locality with access to local universities and is ideal to move straight into. The hallway leads into a spacious lounge consisting of laminated flooring and a window letting in an ample amount of light. This property is well maintained in decor and benefits from furniture in both the spacious double and single bedrooms which the vendor will leave in. Set within very pleasant communal grounds, this property has a vast amount of off road parking for the residents and their visitors alike. To book a viewing on this must see property call the office on 0161 707 7584 now.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34302026.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIO1000082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Living Quarter, Monton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.