4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBounds Cross, Pyworthy, Holsworthy
- Spacious south facing detached bungalow
- Cira 1.5 acres of level lawned gardens to all sides
- 3 reception / 4 bedroom accommodation
- Double garage, private driveway, extensive parking and turning
- Private and peaceful rural setting
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Energy efficiency rating - D
Gracious four bedroom detached individual bungalow in 1.5 acres of sweeping level lawns accessed via private gated driveway. Double garage and outbuildings. EPC rating D
The property is situated in a peaceful and private spot on the outskirts of the semi-rural village of Pyworthy which has a primary school, church, village hall and playing field with tennis court. The historic market town of Holsworthy is only two miles away and offers a wide range of shops, including a Waitrose supermarket, primary and secondary schools and variety of recreational facilities such as a swimming pool and golf course. The town also boasts a thriving weekly livestock and pannier market and has a good range of agricultural merchants and suppliers. The north Cornish coastal resort of Bude is only 9 miles away and offers much to see and do. This popular town has a good range of shops, bars and restaurants as well as two sandy surfing beaches and a scenic coast line. The cathedral city of Exeter, regarded as the cultural capital of the southwest, has many attractions as well as an excellent shopping centre. The city also benefits from a regional airport and has a main line railway station, bus terminal and connection to the M5 motorway and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5587604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Bude - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.