This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Molyneux Drive, New Brighton, Wallasey
- Good Sized Well Appointed End Row House, No Chain
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Two Reception Rooms
- Refitted Kitchen With Oven & Hob, Utility Room / Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms, Refitted Bathroom/Shower Room, Garden
- Off Road Parking
Ideally located for New Brighton and the promenade, a very good sized well appointed and decorated traditional end row house with gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation includes two reception rooms, kitchen with oven & hob, four bedrooms and bathroom/shower room.
Ideally located for New Brighton and the promenade, a very good sized well appointed and decorated traditional end row house with gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprising vestibule, hall, lounge and separate dining room and feature refitted kitchen with oven and hob. In addition there is a utility area and cloaks room. To the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms and feature refitted tiled bathroom/shower room. Outside there are gardens and driveway providing off road parking.
UPVC double glazed panelled entrance door with side and upper double glazed patterned windows to vestibule with dado rail, decorative tiled floor, ceiling spotlight and inner part glazed door with side leadlighted windows to hall.
With double panelled radiator and cupboard understairs.
Front Lounge: 15' 1" into bay x 15' 2" ( 4.60m into bay x 4.62m )
With teak laminate flooring, double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator, feature living flame gas fire.
Rear Dining Room: 15' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.94m )
With timber fire surround with tiled inset and gas fire, double glazed window and double panelled radiator.
Refitted Kitchen: 11' 2" x 10' (excluding recess) ( 3.40m x 3.05m (excluding recess) )
Having units with birch effect doors, butchers block effect work surfaces and comprising single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards, drawer unit, two further single units, base corner unit and double base unit. Integral Diplomat gas hob with extractor hood above and Diplomat oven. Heatline gas fired central heating boiler and one double and four single doored wall units. Double glazed window above sink unit, ceiling spotlights, vinyl floor covening. Access to porch area.
Porch Area: 6' 9" x 5' 10" ( 2.06m x 1.78m )
With double glazed window and double glazed panelled door to garden, double base store cupboard, vinyl flooring and ceiling spotlights.
Further access to cloaks/utility room.
Cloaks / Utility Room:
Having white pedestal wash basin, washing machine plumbing, two double glazed widows, ceiling spotlights and double and single doored wall cupboard and tiled floor.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to first floor landing with the following rooms off.
Front Bedroom One: 15' 2" into bay x 13' 4" ( 4.62m into bay x 4.06m )
With oak laminate flooring, double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom Two: 9' x 7' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.16m )
With oak laminate flooding, single panelled radiator and double glazed window.
Rear Bedroom Three: 15' 2" x 12' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.91m )
With double panelled radiator, feature cast iron fire surround, double glazed window.
Rear Bedroom Four: 11' 3" x 6' 10" (excluding door recess) ( 3.43m x 2.08m (excluding door recess) )
With oak laminate flooring, double glazed window, refitted white wash hand basin.
Feature refitted bathroom having white suite with panelled bath, wash hand basin with lower cupboards, low level WC, white tiled shower cubicle, single panelled radiator, slate effect tiled floor, white tiled walls, two double glazed frosted window, heated towel rail, ceiling spotlights.
There is a front garden area with boundary wall, hedging, tiled path and paving. Side driveway with double wrought iron gates and paved drive providing off road parking. Side and rear garden with boundary walling and timber fencing, timber garden shed and further good sized workshop/shed with strip lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.