5 bedroom detached house for saleField Rise, Littleover, Derby
- Bespoke property
- Five double bedrooms
- Spacious living accommodation
- Double Garage
- Two en suites
- Popular location.
A unique opportunity to acquire this five bedroom detached property located in this sought after location, boasting a prominent position offering well appointed and well presented living accommodation. Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, sitting room, breakfast kitchen.
A unique opportunity to acquire this five bedroomed detached property located in this sought after location, boasting a prominent position offering well appointed and well presented living accommodation. Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, sitting room, breakfast kitchen and to the first floor five bedrooms, bathroom and en suite. Outside to the front is a large driveway leading to double garage and to the rear is an enclosed garden.
with entrance door to front elevation, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, radiator and alarm.
Lounge/diner 14' 1" x 27' 8" ( 4.29m x 8.43m )
with double glazed window to front, patio doors giving access to garden feature fireplace with inset living flame gas fire, two radiators, T.V. point and telephone point, wood effect flooring.
Sitting Room 12' x 15' 11" ( 3.66m x 4.85m )
with wood effect flooring, feature fireplace with log effect gas firee, radiator, T.V. and telephone points, patio doors giving access to garden.
low level w.c., wash hand basin and obscure double glazed window to front and radiator.
Kitchen 20' x 15' 2" ( 6.10m x 4.62m )
a fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer set into roll edge working surface, electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, tile splashbacks, T.V. and telephone points, breakfast bar, radiator, double glazed window to rear and door giving access to side.
First Floor Landing
double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard with combination boiler and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 14' 2" ( 4.62m x 4.32m )
with floor to ceiling windows fitterd wardrobes and radiator, T.V. point, and door giving access to balcony overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.28m )
with double glazed window to front and built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 15' 1" ( 3.51m x 4.60m )
with double glazed window to front, radiator and door to
obscure double glazed window to side, bath with shower over, low level w.c., vanity unit and wash hand basin and storage, tiled floor and walls. Underfloor heating
Bedroom Four 12' 9" x 15' 2" ( 3.89m x 4.62m )
with a double glazed window to rear and a door to side giving access to balcony, fitted wardrobe, radiator and
En Suite Bathroom
four piece suite comprising low level w., panelled bath and shower cubicle with shower over, vanity unit with wash hand basin towel rail and underfloor heating.
Bedroom Five 10' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.07m x 3.02m )
radiator, fitted wardrobes and access to balcony overlooking the garden.
vanity unit and wash hand basin, low level w.c., enclosed shower cubicle, towel radiator, tiled floor and walls. Underfloor heating.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway leading to a double garage with decorative shrubs. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn wit extensive patio area, decorative shrubs and borders and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34312618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY104048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.