This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Wendover Drive, New Malden
- Truly Exceptional Detached Home
- Four Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Most Desirable Location
- Unique Design
- Many Fine Features
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- Carriageway Driveway
- Vaulted Ceilings
Offered to the market this truly exceptional detached 4 bedroom family residence situated in one of the most desirable roads within Old Malden. This property is unique in architectural design and has many features from Inglenook fireplaces, 4 receptions & double garage to side.
Offered to the market, this truly exceptional detached four bedroom family residence, situated in one of the most desirable roads within Old Malden.
This property is unique in design and has many features from Inglenook fireplaces to four further receptions and has a high distinctive architectural design.
This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Door to front, single glazed windows to front and side, beamed ceiling.
Window to front, carpeted, double radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Window to rear, low level wc, wash hand basin, single radiator, part tiled, tiled flooring.
Study 17' 8" x 6' 4" ( 5.38m x 1.93m )
Windows to front and side, vaulted ceilings, wooden flooring, double radiator.
Living Room 18' 6" x 12' 2" ( 5.64m x 3.71m )
Bay window to frnt, French doors on to rear garden, wooden flooring, wall lighting, coved ceiling, feature open fireplace.
Dining Room 13' x 12' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.71m )
Bay window to front, wooden flooring, double radiator, coved ceiling, spotlighting, feature alcoving, serving hatch.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 2" x 8' 4" ( 5.84m x 2.54m )
Range of wall and base units comprising tiled worksurface, built-in four ring hob, double oven and extractor fan, space for fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing-machine and dishwasher, single radiator, part tiled, tiled flooring, spotlighting, window to rear, door to garden.
Wall and base cupboard, wooden work surface, plumbing for washing-machine and dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, window to front.
Family Room 12' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.15m )
Windows to rear and side, vaulted ceilings, carpeted and tiled flooring, wall lighting, Velux windows, double glazed bi-folding doors on to rear garden.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Window to rear, access to loft space, carpeted, storage and airing-cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Window to front, wooden flooring, double radiator, wall lighting.
Window to front, feature full lenght fitted wardrobes, tiled flooring.
Frosted window to rear, panel enclosed bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low level wc, part tiled, tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
Window to rear and side, wooden flooring, double radiator, wall lighting, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.49m )
Windows to front and side, wooden flooring, double radiator, spotlighting, feature fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 10' 3" x 6' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.08m )
Window to front, wooden flooring, single radiator, built-in wardrobes.
Family Bathroom Suite
Window to rear, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level wc, bidet, fully tiled, tiled flooring.
Secluded Garden To Rear
Mainly laid to lawn with an abundance of mature border shrubs, bushes and plants, paved patio area to side.
Workshop To Rear 9' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.24m )
Door and window to side, power and lighting.
Double Garage To Side 17' 3" x 9' 8" ( 5.26m x 2.95m )
Space for 4/5 vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.