This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Studio flat for sale
Lot 8 - Flats 1 & 1a Tugela Road, Croydon, CR0 2HB
Tenure: Leasehold**FOR SALE BY AUCTION**
Two self contained ground floor studio flats situated in a no through road, near to the junction with Northcote Road [A213] and Whitehorse Road [A212]. The flats are currently let on 6 month Assured Shorthold Tenancies, both to expire in August 2012, at rents of £600 p.c.m. and £550 p.c.m.
Viewings - By prior appointment with auctioneers.
The auction will be held at Kensington Town Hall at 12.00 noon on Thursday 5th July 2012.
A brief description of the property and its accommodation is available in the catalogue or on our website. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection. Measurements are not taken by the auctioneers.
LEGAL DOCUMENTATION can be downloaded for free from our website.
GENERAL ENQUIRIES: Please read the important information below first and visit our website, which will answer most of your questions.
• If you are the successful bidder, contracts are exchanged immediately upon the fall of the hammer.
• A 10% deposit subject to a minimum of £2,000 (whichever is the greater) is payable at the point of exchange, along with a £480 (including VAT) contracts administration charge.
• Successful bidders are required to show proof of identity (eg. current passport or driving licence) & proof of address (e.g. utility bill or bank statement). If buying in a company name we need a letter of authority on company letterhead, as well a proof of ID & address for a company director or secretary.
• If bidding on behalf of someone else, the bidder must have a letter of authority from the purchaser, copies of the purchaser’s ID documents, as well as their own.
• To bid by telephone or proxy we must be holding the deposit, admin fee, proof of ID & address & telephone / proxy bidding form at least two working days prior to the auction. The telephone / proxy bidding form can be downloaded from our website.
• The period allowed for completion of the sale varies but will usually be either 14, 21 or 28 days after the auction, depending on the terms of the contract.
• The golden rule is know what you are bidding on and make sure you have the necessary finance in place before attending the auction. Once you have successfully bid on a property you have entered into a legal binding contract.