2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleLot 13 - Moffat Road, Thornton Heath, CR7 8PY
Guide Price* £130,000
Viewings: Wed 23rd, Fri 25th, Weds 30th & Weds 6th at 12 noon PROMPT
The auction will be held at Kensington Town Hall at 12.00 noon on Thursday 7th June 2012.
A brief description of the property and its accommodation is available in the catalogue or on our website. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection. Measurements are not taken by the auctioneers.
LEGAL DOCUMENTATION can be downloaded for free from our website.
GENERAL ENQUIRIES: Please read the important information below first and visit our website, which will answer most of your questions.
• If you are the successful bidder, contracts are exchanged immediately upon the fall of the hammer.
• A 10% deposit subject to a minimum of £2,000 (whichever is the greater) is payable at the point of exchange, along with a £480 (including VAT) contracts administration charge.
• Successful bidders are required to show proof of identity (eg. current passport or driving licence) & proof of address (e.g. utility bill or bank statement). If buying in a company name we need a letter of authority on company letterhead, as well a proof of ID & address for a company director or secretary.
• If bidding on behalf of someone else, the bidder must have a letter of authority from the purchaser, copies of the purchaser’s ID documents, as well as their own.
• To bid by telephone or proxy we must be holding the deposit, admin fee, proof of ID & address & telephone / proxy bidding form at least two working days prior to the auction. The telephone / proxy bidding form can be downloaded from our website.
• The period allowed for completion of the sale varies but will usually be either 14, 21 or 28 days after the auction, depending on the terms of the contract.
• The golden rule is know what you are bidding on and make sure you have the necessary finance in place before attending the auction. Once you have successfully bid on a property you have entered into a legal binding contract.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Lot13Jun12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harman Healy, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.