4 bedroom detached house for saleScarborough Road, Malton
Withdrawn from Market
- The Chedworth at Westfield
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- HOUSE TO SELL? ASK ABOUT PART EXCHANGE
- PLEASE CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE TO VIEW
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The Chedworth at Westfield
The Chedworth is a spacious 4 bedroom family home. Large kitchen dining room with patio doors leading out to the garden, lounge, study and utility room on the ground floor. Large master bedroom with en suite, 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Also has detached garage.
This new home includes the following features: White PVCU Double Glazed windows Choice of fully fitted kitchen units and worktops (subject to build stage) in a variety of colours and styles White oven, hob and integrated extractor hood, with the potential to upgrade to stainless steel (subject to build stage) Spaces for Fridge/Freezer, Washing Machine and Dishwasher within Kitchen / Utility Room En-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom, with white sanitary ware of contemporary design Downstairs w/c Ceramic wall tiles in a choice of colours and styles to bathroom and en-suite Gas fired central heating Two year Persimmon Homes warranty, and ten year NHBC (or equivalent) warrantyTO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE FROM 8AM TO 8PM TODAY, NOT TO BE MISSED, VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-34348149.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5609786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Home Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.