3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSutherland Road, Heywood
Withdrawn from Market £125,995
- The Hanbury at Fairfield View
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- HOUSE TO SELL? ASK ABOUT PART EXCHANGE
- PLEASE CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE TO VIEW
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The Hanbury at Fairfield View
The Hanbury is a 3 bedroom family home that comes complete with open plan kitchen/diner with double doors leading to the garden and an en suite to the master bedroom.The Hanbury key features: 3 bedroom family home Master bedroom with en suite Downstairs cloakroom Open plan kitchen/diner with double doors Family sized bathroomGround FloorThe ground floor consists of a spacious living room, handy downstairs cloakroom and open plan kitchen/diner with double doors leading into the back garden.First FloorThe first floor contains all three bedrooms, including the master bedroom with en suite and a family sized bathroom.TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE FROM 8AM TO 8PM TODAY, NOT TO BE MISSED, VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-34348185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5610560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Home Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.