2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSutherland Road, Heywood
Withdrawn from Market
- The Moulton at Fairfield View
- 2 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- HOUSE TO SELL? ASK ABOUT PART EXCHANGE
- PLEASE CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE TO VIEW
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The Moulton at Fairfield View
The Moulton is a two bedroom home that comes complete with patio doors to the rear garden, a spacious lounge and two well sized bedrooms, ideal for first time buyers.The Moulton key features: Generously sized lounge Downstairs cloakroom 2 bedrooms Parking Master bedroom with built in storage facilitiesGround FloorThe ground floor of this home contains a light and open living room with access to the rear garden, a practical downstairs cloakroom, with a separate kitchen designed to meet all of your culinary needs.First FloorUpstairs, the first floor features both bedrooms, with the master bedroom featuring a useful storage cupboard. All rooms are served by the contemporary in design family bathroom.All properties come with parking.TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE FROM 8AM TO 8PM TODAY, NOT TO BE MISSED, VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-34348188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5610592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Home Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.