4 bedroom terraced house for saleLeytonstone, London
- Price Range: £435,000 - £459,995
- 4 bedroom mid terraced home
- Great size lounge
- Loft room and cellar
- Heart of Leytonstone 'Old Village'
- Convenient for High Street
Hartley Road is a tree lined turning situated in the heart of Leytonstone 'old village' on the sought after Bushwood Estate, hidden away amongst well maintained Victorian homes. This enclave remains a local secret.This property is very deceptive, as behind the front door you will find ample family sized accommodation and spacious rooms. Special mention should also be made of the loft room and cellar!Surrounded by the open green spaces of Bushwood Forest, Hollow Pond and Wanstead Flats makes this an ideal location for families and the outdoor types as it offers numerous recreational facilities on your door step.You are a few minutes walk from the High Road which offers numerous shopping facilities, cafes and bars. For the commuters you are just a short stroll from Leytonstone Central Line station.For those of you with schools in mind, there is a good selection of local schools to include George Tomlinson, Our Lady of Lourdes and Wanstead High School.
What the Owner says:We are surrounded by very nice neighbours which gives Bushwood a real village community feel.Our children, family and friends have all enjoyed walks through the forests and heaths of Epping Forest that surround us. Our favourite memories are taking the children to the boating lake at Hollow Pond.It is so convenient here for everything, we have the shops and tube on our door step, good schools and Whipps Cross Hospital just a short walk away.It is perfect for families here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 14' × 11'2 (4.27m × 3.41m) narrowing to 11'5 × 9'2 (3.48m × 2.8m)
- Kitchen: 10'10 × 7'8 (3.3m × 2.34m)
- Family Room: 13' × 11' (3.97m × 3.36m)
- Utility Room: 12' × 10' (3.66m × 3.05m)
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1: 16' × 14' (4.88m × 4.27m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 × 9'3 (3.71m × 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'11 × 8'3 (3.33m × 2.52m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'6 × 6'7 (2.59m × 2.01m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room: 12'8 × 10'5 (3.86m × 3.18m)
- Rear Garden
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34353292.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53209294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.