2 bedroom retirement property for saleFegans Court, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, MK11
- Recently redecorated throughout
- Fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom
- Kitchen appliances; electric cooker and hob, microwave, washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Fitted bathroom with sit-in upright bathtub
- Recently re-fitted carpets and curtains throughout
- Additional under stair storage space
- 24hr emergency pull cord system
- On-site professional manager available during office hours
Stony Stratford is a quaint residential area within the vibrant community of North Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes.
Perfectly situated Fegans Court captures the real true beauty and atmosphere of a small town surrounded by countryside. Fegans Court has its own style, charm and character making it a great place to live and visit.
The modern, purpose built privately owned apartments overlook the picturesque surroundings; established landscaped gardens, summer house and fruit orchard.
This contemporary 2 bedroom ground floor apartment offers a quality modern living arrangement;
- Entrance hall
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen with appliances and wall mounted units
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom/Study
- 3 piece bathroom suite
Communal areas and enhanced security
- Award winning landscaped gardens
- Fruit Orchard
- Off Street Parking for Residents & Visitors
- Summer House
- 24hr emergency pull cord system
- On-site professional manager
- Residents can benefit from the active sociable residents association and regular events held
- Stony Stratford Library
- Stony Stratford Bowls Club
- Stony Stratford Cricket Club
- Shenley Sports Centre
- Watling Way Centre with swimming pool
- Whitespace Yoga and Well-Being studio
- Stony Stratford Town Football Club
Fegans Court is within easy reach of a range of shops, bars and restaurants all within a short distance of the development in Stony Stratford and Milton Keynes.
There is a regular bus service into town and a main line station in Milton Keynes itself offering links to London and the North.
Purchasers of these properties must be aged 60 or over
All residents contribute towards the service charge.
The current figure per quarter for the year 2012/2013 is as follows:
Two Bedroom Flat £354.93 (£118.31 pcm)
A concessionary Television Licence is included subject to eligibility.
For viewings and appointments please contact the Scheme Manager on 01908 568 809 or call Home Retirement Sales department on 0845 230 2074 for further information
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 256-21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home, Retirement Sales Eastcote. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.