2 bedroom apartment for saleHall Yard, Tean
Sold STC £92,000
- WAS £97,000 REDUCED TO £92,000
- Ground Floor Apartment. Two Double Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Kitchen Diner. Lounge
- Double Glazing. Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
EARLY VIEWING is recommended of this WELL PRESENTED ground floor apartment which in brief comprises: TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, en suite to master, lounge, kitchen diner and family bathroom. Outside there is allocated off road parking.
WELL PRESENTED ground floor apartment situated in the village of Tean which has its own Post Office, butchers and general stores and good local schools and pub/restaurant. There is easy access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and also to the market town of Uttoxeter which has local shopping, good schools and leisure facilities. In brief the accommodation comprises: two double bedrooms, en suite to master, lounge, kitchen diner and family bathroom. Outside there is allocated off road parking.
Access to the property is gained via:
Communal Entrance Door:
Leading into Entrance Lobby.
Apartment Entrance Door:
With lino flooring; two storage cupboards; central heating radiator.
Lounge: 12' 11" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.94m max x 3.02m max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Kitchen Diner: 10' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.23m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; stainless steel splashbacks; electric oven with gas hob; cooker hood; integrated washer/dryer; double glazed window to the rear elevation; lino flooring; central heating radiator.
Bedroom One: 9' 4" min x 9' ( 2.84m min x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; lino flooring; extractor fan.
Bedroom Two: 8' 4" max x 10' 9" max ( 2.54m max x 3.28m max )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
With a White suite comprising bath; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; extractor fan.
Allocated off road parking for one vehicle. There is also visitors car parking.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34389846.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.