This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Land for sale
Coton Hill, Shrewsbury
Tenure: FreeholdFull planning permission for the residential development of ten open market plots
Situation: The land provides a prime residential development opportunity in a popular area of Shrewsbury, close to the excellent amenities in Shrewsbury town centre.
The site received Full Planning Permission in March 2010 (SA/08/1082/F) for the erection of 20no. dwellings (to include 10no. affordable units). The 10no. affordable housing units have been disposed of in a separate transaction to a Registered Provider and these are currently under construction.
The sale of this site relates solely to the 10no. Open Market housing units. The site area comprises 0.54 hectares (1.35 acres).
1. Planning Permission 08/1082/F granted 1st April 2010 for 10 open market and 10 affordable dwellings. Section 106 agreement completed on 25th March 2010.
2. All affordable dwellings are currently under construction with Severnside Housing - due for completion April 2012.
3. The open market site adjoins the site for 6 of the affordable dwellings; the remaining 4 are built off site.
4. The open market site will be sold serviced (estate road and services installed as part of affordable housing contract). Individual plot connections will remain the responsibility of the developer.
5. All site investigations; gas monitoring and land remediation has been completed and approved.
6. All pre-commencement conditions have been discharged and the planning permission has been implemented.
7. Principal obligations in the Section 106 agreement:
a. Contribution to traffic lights at Coton Hill junction
b. Establishment of a Community Woodland
c. Submission of a Construction Traffic Management Plan (Completed and Approved)
Seller is prepared to retain liability for a. and b. or pass on to developer.
8. Severnside Housing hold a first charge over plot 9 until traffic light contribution has been met or the charge is replaced with a cash bond. The Seller will replace the charge with a cash bond prior to sale of the site so that the site is sold unencumbered.